La Grande Illusion

A/N: I didn't like this chapter. It was short.
-

She didn't really sleep, and even now, with the back of her eyes sore and painful, and her body heavy and slightly weak, she still can't sleep

She didn't really sleep, and even now, with the back of her eyes sore and painful, and her body heavy and slightly weak, she still can't sleep. Archie is telling her something about breakfast, but she can't process any of his words.

"Hey, y/n," Archie called out to her.

"Mmm." She mumbled, pushing her face into the pillow, not wanting to get up at all.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked her in a hushed tone.

"Mhm..." she murmured.

"Well, hurry up cause jughead said he'll eat your plate if you don't get to the table in time." He told her.

Those words went deaf to her ears and she soon fell back into a deep sleep.

Archie shut the garage door.

Seconds later her phone began to vibrate violently, causing her eyes to snap open. She saw that it was her sister calling her phone.

Why is she calling me?

She groaned, grabbed it, and answered the call. "Yes?" She answered.

"Mom wants you to come over for breakfast," Veronica told her sister.

Breakfast?

"For what? She didn't offer me breakfast yesterday, what's changed today?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know. She hasn't told me yet." Veronica said. "Why do you sound like that? Are you still in bed?" Veronica asked.

"No, I'm not in bed." She told her.

She technically wasn't lying. She wasn't in bed...she was in a garage...on a couch.

"Okay, well get here soon," Veronica said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Y/n said then hung up.

Y/n then left the garage to take a shower, bumping into jughead on her way out.

"Ow-" she stopped herself. "Where are you going?" She asked him.

"Uh, I'm going to Betty's house." He simply stated.

She nodded and went up the stairs so she could finally get ready for the day.