S2 E1: A kiss before dying

***

***

"Our story continues. The Mayor's Jubilee was supposed to change everything. Be a new start. But when we woke up the next morning, Riverdale was still, at its heart, a haunted town."

Archie lifted his dad into the passenger seat and then went and got y/n and put her in the back seat of his dad's truck.

"Meanwhile, Archie Andrews, who doesn't even have a driver's license yet, is at this very moment careening down the streets of Riverdale, trying to outrace death."

Fred groaned. "Hold on, Dad, hold on. Hold on, Dad. We're almost there. We're almost there. They're gonna fix you up. Stay with me, Dad, stay with me." Archie Told him while glancing towards his father.

Y/n's vision was blurred and she was slipping in and out of consciousness. She began to groan and Archie glanced back at her to see that her trying to move and touch her injured cranium.

"Hey- y/n. Don't touch your head." Archie tried to tell her and then began to try and move her hand away while driving, making the truck almost get out of control before he got back into control of the wheel.

"Now, I don't believe in miracles, usually, but it was a miracle that Archie got his dad to Riverdale General without wrecking the truck."

Archie got out of the truck before going over to the passenger side to get his father and bring him inside the hospital.

A couple of minutes later he went back and got the still unconscious girl from the back of his truck and brought her in.

"What happened to her?" A different doctor came and asked him.

Archie didn't even know what happened. He only saw what had happened to his father. "I don't know...I came out of the bathroom when everything happened." He explained.

The doctor nodded before taking her from his arms and putting her into a gurney.

***

The doctor brought her into a room before going to get a female nurse to put her in a hospital gown before he came back and started to treat her.

He looked down at her poorly wrapped ankle and sighed.

Y/n began to shift in her unconscious state when he started to unwrap her foot.

She stopped moving and he finished working on her foot before starting to work on her head.

***

Veronica walked into the dining room with a plate and a mimosa in her hand.

Hermione walked pasted her before double-taking. "What is that?" Hermione asked pointing at her.

"A chocolate almond croissant from Bean and Beluga. Unfortunately, I only have the one." Veronica explained as she sat down.