3. The final battle (lovers)

Angsty!

~Mattheo's POV~

My father was defeated. Harry Potter won. Good news, you'd think, but it isn't. All Slytherins who helped him are going to be sent to Azkaban, unless they can prove it was for the greater good. I'm his son, so no one will believe me. The only person who would is missing. Y/N Weasley. The last time I saw her was before the fight. We promised eachother we'd fight against Voldemort and never lose eachother. The fight got us separated.

I'm hidden behind a part of the destroyed castle, tears streaming down my face. I can't lose Y/N, she's my world. I stay behind the ruin until I hear nothing anymore. I slowly get up and look both sides. No one. I start looking for Y/N on and around the battlefield. I don't dare to shout her name, since it'd also give my location away. Every time I saw a body, I'd freak out and think it's her, but it never is.

When the darkness begins to settle I decide to shout. I don't care anymore if anyone would hear me: I just want to hold her in my arms again.

"Y/N! Please!" I shout. It's getting darker and darker, so I use the spell to light my wand. "Y/N!"

~Y/N's POV~

I wake up in darkness. I quickly take my wand and say: "Lumos." The tip lights up and I'm able to see better. I'm buried alive.

"Bloody hell", I hiss. I try to push the rocks off me, but fail. I try to remember any spells to get them off me, but the panic makes my brain fail. I try to take deep breaths and see what I know.

So, we were going to fight Voldemort. I promised Mattheo we wouldn't lose eachother and fight against Voldermort. Well, the part where we wouldn't lose eachother apparently failed, since he isn't here. I don't know if Voldemort's defeated. I probably have a concussion. I don't smell blood. I still know my name and a few other things. I can move a bit. There is fresh air getting in here. Fresh air! I smile and try to squirm in the direction of the opening, when I hear my name being shouted. I could recognise that voice everywhere.

"Mattheo! Over here!" I shout back.

"Y/N! Thank God!" Mattheo shouts back. I hear footsteps getting closer. He uses a spell to make the rocks fly and pulls me up.

"Mattheo..." I whisper, then I freeze. "Is Voldemort...?"

He smiles. "Yes, he's defeated..." he tells me. "Gods, I thought I lost you!"

I kiss him softly. "You didn't..." Voices are coming from behind us.

"There! Voldemort's son!"

"Kill him!"

"Who's he with?!"

"Is that Y/N?!"

I sigh and stand infront of Mattheo. The group of people stops. My brother Ron is standing up front with George. I am surprised to see him without Fred, which is not a good sign.

"Y/N! Get away from him, he's evil!" George shouts.

"No, he is not! He is good! He fought with us and not against us!" I shout back.

"He might've told you that, but he's lying, don't trust him!"

"No. He didn't tell me that, I know that! He's my boyfriend!"

Ron freezes. "No, you should've told me that!"

"I didn't, because I knew you'd tell me to break up with him. Ron, he's good! I will do anything to protect him! Even if that means fighting you!"

My youngest brother sighs. "Fine, but if he hurts you, I'll kill him personally!"

"Yeah, me too!" George pipes up.

"And I'll let you, but I'm sure he won't," I tell them.

I can Mattheo stare at me from behind. "You'll let them kill me?"

I chuckle and turn around. "Yes, if you hurt me., which you won't."

He chuckles too. "You're lucky I almost lost you. Else I would've been very angry..."

"Oh, you'd have been scared of me, I'm sure!"

"Me? Scared of you?"

"Yes. You're always scared of me."

"You're cute when you're trying to scare me, but never scary..."

I softly nudge his shoulder. "Oh, shut it!"

He smirks. "Make me."

I smile. "Gladly," I whisper and then press my lips against his.

Yes, another angsty one... Sorry!  I hate making people sad, but I had to write this one! It's shorter than the others, but still okay. 

I forgot to say this in the last A/N, but requests are open! If you want a story, please just ask! I'll see if I can add it!