Introduction

Hey, I am Jody Adams, I'm the only child to Mr and Mrs Adams Smith.

I am 16 years old but people say I'm more matured than my age which is actually true.

I'm fair in complexion, I live in California with my parents, I have blue eyes which are very attractive, Long blonde hair which are well styled all the time.

The only thing i love about myself is my brains, my shape and my ocean blue eyes.

Ever since I was born I've always been the top of my class. And that made my parents proud as they love me so much for who I am.

Even the first time I got second position they still acted like it was first and i knew what they were trying to teach me.

Hailey Anderson was the reason I got second position in 5th grade. For some reason this girl just wouldn't leave me alone she always followed me everywhere.

Until one day, my mum insisted I invite her over for dinner and that's when we became best friends.

She would come over so i could tutor her and I would go to her house to play.

When her parents were out on business trips we would have sleepovers with some other people in my house since it was much bigger and spacious.

We practically grew up together, graduated middle school together, bath together, ate from the same plate, slept on the same bed, studied together, we did everything together like siblings which also includes arguing and fighting we weren't perfect but we were the best definition of best friends.

During our middle school graduation, I took first position in my class while Hailey took second position she was so happy throughout the day and I too was happy for her because even though she acts like some nuts were unscrewed out of her head she was still smart.

And I love her for that.

Now we are in high school, Hailey got herself a boyfriend although he was handsome, to me something about him just seemed off but as long as Hailey was happy I respected that.

Apart from our whole bestfriendship I'm more concerned about my family.

My family is kind of falling apart and this doesn't make me feel good at all.

My parents think I'm dumb but they don't know me well enough though.

I woke up one day to the sound of two people arguing, I got up from my bed and went to my parents room to take a peek that's when I saw my mum in tears for the first time.

It seemed like they were both getting a divorce because my dad cheated and till today I resent him for that.

Hey guys, this is my first novel please don't judge too harshly.

Don't forget to Vote

Comment

Share<3