CHAPTER 9

.........................

I was angry, I was crying, I was heart
broken. I was angry because for how many years no one gave me a hint that I would lose my best friend because of a sickness I do not even know I've been watching my bestie suffer without knowing she was suffering. I was crying because the letter had messed with my
emotions and yes i had mascara smudge
all over my face. I was heart broken because i didn't know what to do as I weak and clueless about my life again.

I opened the door and immediately saw marcus like he was about to knock or something but i didn't care i was about to run downstairs then he drew back my hand and asked if I was okay I kept my already smudged face down and just put the letter on his chest he caught it before it fell then I stormed downstairs.
He followed too.

"Mom!! Mom!!! Mom!!"I screamed with
pain and anger.

"Oh my gosh it's like she know now jane
lets be calm about this" they whispered.

"Mom!! I really can't believe you any more you've literally been lying to me my entire life I'm still okay about dad's
issue but the one person mom the one person that I loved with all my heart you couldn't even let me know that she was suffering"I screamed angrily.

"You know what mom I'm not sorry to say this but i really hate you, you just make every freaking thing hard for me.

"Tell me mom how many years have Hailey and I been together that none of
you could tell me she would die. This mom all this is the reason you are alone
because you always take things away from people and now you took her away" I cried pointing angrily at my mom.

"Why!!! Mom why would you do such a horrible thing to me after so many years how do you enjoy watching me suffer you knew all along but even a hint mom you couldn't even give me because you are selfish and only care about yourself. If you loved me or cared for me you would have at least done something!!".

I walked over to her while still crying not minding that people were watching and almost crying at the mother and daughter outbreak.

"Now what else are you keeping from me madam let me know!! Are you even my real mom? How am I sure you didn't even cheat on d...?

My speech was interrupted with a hard thunderous slap from my one and only
mother. My hair covered my face, I slowly raised my head up with one of my hands on my face and looked at her with shock.

"Don't you say such to your mother jody
I am your mother and I had reasons for
not telling you so why don't you shut up
and calm your ass down". She screamed
with anger.

I quickly stormed off I started walking down the road then I started running cause it helps me understand what I'm feeling more.

Today didn't go as expected I really wish my mom told me I would have treated hailey more better and given her the world.

Thanks fam for reading. Don't forget to VOTE!!!!
     COMMENT!!!!!
     SHARE!!!!!!!!

I really think may be Jody was too harsh on her mom. I wouldn't balme her either shes going through a lot.