CHAPTER 3

Jody's Pov:

I left school before Hailey because I was tired and needed to rest so bad.

I took the bus home since it was a little bit faster and I didn't want to make any stop.

When I got home, I went upstairs to quickly take a shower as I felt so dirty  and uncomfortable.

I had the most warm bath ever and that made me feel so good.

I debated whether to call Hailey as I put on my pajamas but I resisted and immediately texted my mom saying I was back from school and was going to sleep.

She replied fast as expected saying she was sorry she would be coming back late but i assured her I would be fine and went ahead to rest.

"Buzzzzz"my phone vibrated as it rang.
I rose up from my bed checked the time
on my phone and it was 10:30pm.

"Who is calling me by this time"I wondered. I checked my call log and saw it was hailey and before i could call back she already called again.

"Yo jody, what are you doing"she asked.

"I was sleeping till someone called me"
I said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry jody, I just wanted to call to ask if we could see before i go on the trip with marcus"Hailey apologized.

"So you want me to come out by this time"I said already being annoyed.

"I didn't mean to disturb but i just wanted to see my best friend before I go" Hailey said.

"Ok fine I'll come out,but my house is
dark and I can't see anything or where I'm going" I said still on the phone with
Hailey.

And before i knew it I hit my toe on the leg of a drawer that had a nail sticking it
sharp side outside of it and my toe started bleeding seriously.

"Ouch!!!!"I screamed in fear as I dropped my phone to the ground.

"Jody!!what happened?"Hailey asked in
fear too.

"Hailey I really don't think i can come this time I'm afraid I hit my leg pretty bad and now it's starting to bleed so bad". I said tearing up.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Jody bear"she said in pity.

Oh how I loved it whenever she called me Jody bear.

"Hey babe we've gotta go now"Marcus said in the background.

"Hey Jody we are about to leave but I'll call you all the time till I see you when I get back I promise"Hailey said and I knew she meant it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't see you before you left but you'll be fine and I promise to kill marcus if anything happens to you"
I said also meaning my words.

"Oh Jody you are so funny"Hailey said laughing in the cutest way ever.

"Other than that I promise to have fun and tell you if anything happens bye, love you". Hailey said and hung up the phone.

"Love y..."i was about to say before she hung up on me.

I didn't even get to say I love you back.

I turned on my flash lights as our electricity were faulty and under repair then ran to get the first aid kit to treat my bleeding toe.

When i was done treating myself I went back to sleep.

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!