Chapter 6: More Human

Intermission.

Name: Y/n

Age: 20-25, based purely on looks alone.

Occupation: Commander of a newly formed and unnamed squad, which consists of three Nikkes: Rapi, Anis, and Neon.

Backstory: Victim of memory loss. Does not remember anything that happened before the beginning of the story.

A blank canvas, if you will.

Appearance:

Fluffy White Hair.

Piercing and Relaxed Pink Eyes.

Smooth Skin.

Wearing Military Attire.

Currently Has a Band-Aid On Each Of His Cheeks.

Has Bandages Wrapped Around His Hands Due To Burns.

His Lips Are a Little Burned, But Nothing Too Serious.

He Has Very Sharp Teeth. Like Yulha and Jackal Sharp.

Around Six Feet Tall.

End of Intermission.

===
===

''What the hell is this? A scrap yard?'' Anis looked at all the rubble around her.

''I knew it! They did send us here to die!'' Neon panicked. ''Look at all that scrap! What if those were all Nikkes, and we are the next!?''

Anis slaps the back of Neon's head. ''That's just normal scrap, Neon.''

Rapi let out a sigh as she watched the two from a distance while she stood next to you.

''You know what time it is?'' You asked Rapi.

Rapi looked up to you expectantly. ''What is it, Commander?''

''... No, I'm asking you what time is it.'' You reiterate your question.

''Oh...'' Rapi checks her phone. ''It just struck midnight. I suggest we find our base of operation and get some shut-eye.''

''Just my thoughts.'' You started walking forward. ''Let's go. Neon, Anis.''

''Coming!'' They both shouted in unison.

Rapi walked alongside you.

Everywhere was dark. It actually made you more sleepy. Combined with the part where you slept for a little on Diesel's lap, you were actually getting kind of tired.

What did you do today?

Woke up in a crash site.

Commanded thirteen battles against Raptures.

Battled a big Tyrant class Rapture.

Had to experience sadness for the first time you can remember by ending Marian's life.

Got sent out on yet another mission.

Destroyed a generator with your bare hands.

Had to go to the hospital.

Got an unexpected tetanus shot.

Got banished.

Had a train ride.

Had a lap pillow.

Had strawberry candy.

And now, you were wandering aimlessly through the night.