Chapter 37: Dough Maker, Cookie Baker

Intermission

Name: Y/n

Last name remains unknown. No previously owned Identification Cards or Citizenship Chips.

While the Citizenship Chip is a one-time thing that could've been destroyed in the ruins of battle, nothing explains the reason he has no previous Identification Cards.

No background, no family to speak to, no friends to back him up.

Lead Theory is that he was born and raised in The Outer Rim. The place where the poor and homeless, alongside terrorist groups, are dumped in attempt to stabilize the population in the Main Ark Hub.

It's a motivational story, really. People come up with all sorts of stuff.

Y/n, born into a poor and hopeless family, slowly growing as a person and eventually escaping The Outer Rim to start a new life as a commander that serves The Ark.

Truly passionate.

It would explain everything. The lack of IDs, Citizenship Chips, and Birth Certificates.

It is also the theory most people believe, since Y/n doesn't exactly have the memories to back everything up.

And we all know nobody in The Central Government will let any resident of The Outer Rim speak up on the matter. The last time that happened, a terrorist attack followed.

Age: Unknown (Presumably Mid 20's).

Occupation: Ark Commander; Leader of The Commando Unit

Backstory: Victim of Memory Loss, for now there are only speculations from the public.

Family: Unnamed Mother; Unnamed Father; Milor (Older Sister); Hare (Daughter); Unnamed Wife.

Affiliates:

Rapi (Squadmate); Neon (Squadmate); Anis (Squadmate); Marian/Modernia (Squadmate)

Andersen (Deputy Commander-In-Chief/Boss)

Ingrid (Chief Executive Officer of Elysion); Mustang (Chief Executive Officer of Tetra Line); Syuen (Chief Executive Officer of Missilis Industries/Rival)

Snow White (Pilgrim)

Exia and Novel (Protocol)

Maiden (Extrinsic)

Soline and Brid (Infinity Rail)

L̸̟̤̓ì̷͖l̴̡̋́i̶̞̰̚t̵̥̒h̵͙̪̓͠   (?????)

H̴̖̗̲͊̈́ĕ̴͔̍̓a̶̖͉̦̽̔́v̷͍͔̘͂̎͝e̸͕͘͝n̶̫̓ (?????)

Appearance:

Vibrant pink eyes, shoulder-length white hair, razor-sharp teeth.

Scars from both of his mouth's sides. Due to injuries from previous encounters with Heretic Modernia. (Still healing)(Scars are bound to be left)

Apart from the injury on his face, there are currently no other scars on his body. They have all been healed within the month.

Has been out of the gym for a couple weeks after the initial attack. Decided to come back recently. Still muscular, but not like before.