18 || Chill Day

|| Calum ||

It was early in the morning and I woke up beside a beautiful girl. She was still sleeping, which made her look like an angel.

I touched her face gently, just admiring how beautifully she sleeps. Her arm was still resting on my body. I smiled. I gently swept some hair that was on her face to see her more clearly. It was a beautiful view.

I was still touching her face until her eye twitched. She looked funny.

I grabbed her arm and gently picked it up so that she wouldn't wake up. Her face suddenly turned mad and hugged me again. "Mmm... Don't go yet," she mumbled. I chuckled silently. She looked stupid.

I picked her arm again but this time, prepared a pillow. I needed her to have a substitute hugger. She likes to hug things while she sleeps. It's cute, but sometimes annoying.

I gently placed the pillow beside her and placed her arm on top of it. She hugged it like what she did to me awhile ago and slept. I got out from the bed and stretched. Damn. I'm so tired.

I opened the door gently so no one would wake up, especially her parents. I tip toed downstairs but no one was around. I doubled check George's parents bedroom but no one was there as well. I went downstairs and chilled on the couch. It was fluffy.

As I was minding my own business, I saw a piece of paper on the coffee table across the lounge. I had to pick it up. Maybe it was urgent.

To either George or Calum.

Thr fold of the letter said. Well, my name was in it so.

I opened the letter and read the content.

George or Calum,

We were supposed to take you guys with us since we planned a trip. We tried to wake you guys up but you guys were still sleeping. Please take care of each other and the house as well. Don't do anything that will disappoint us.

Love,
Mom and Dad.

P.S: Please cook your own food. We'll be gone for two days as well.

After reading the paper, I folded it back and placed it on the table. I went directly to the kitchen and found some edible food. I cooked two sunny side ups to perfection. I prepared toasts with vegemite and some with nutella. There were bananas and some cereal.

I prepared everything before she wakes. Hope she'll love it.

While preparing the food, I was rewinding my thoughts with the memories I have with George for the past two days. Thinking about it made me giggle. I was falling for her. I couldn't resist.

She was the same George I had a crush on from high school. She was always the same and never changed a bit. I smiled. When will she realize?

I heard footsteps from afar and hurriedly finished the table. I knew it was George. It was. She came in with her oversized shirt and some big pajamas. She looked so cuddly.

She was yawning and rubbing her eyes. She then stopped. She opened her eyes wide and smelled the area. "Hold up, I smell heaven," she said while holding a finger up. "FOOD!" She exclaimed once she saw the table.

She ran towards the table and ate so much. What a pig.

"Eh ehm!" I cleared my throat. She needs to know how to thank people. "Wait, you prepared this?" She asked. I was disgusted. She thinks I can't do that?

Wow.

I glared at her. "Oh! Sorry. I thought my mum did," she said while doing a peace sign. "Wait, speaking about my mum, where is she?" She asked. She doesn't know. "Well, your parents are in a trip without you," I said in a sassy manner.