19 || A Choice for a Chance

|| Calum ||

"Why are we going to Ash's?" George asked. "I'll tell you later. Are you sure you still remember how to play?" I asked. I hope she does.

"What instrument?" She replied with a question. "Bruh," I said. How many instruments does she know how to play? "What are you talking about? The instrument you know how to play dumdum!" I said while walking backwards in front of her.

"What instrument dumdum!" She replied. "What?" I respond. "I know how to play guitar, piano, drums, bass, violin, ukelele and, I forgot the others," she said and smiled. My jaw dropped. SHE COULDN'T!

"WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" I yelled. People were looking at me. I said sorry. "Well, I'm not kidding. And, I learned ever since," she said. "Wait, you learned ever since. Like since then," I asked. She nodded.

I gasped. "You didn't tell me!" I said as I placed my hand on my chest. "What's there to tell?" She sassed. Fair point.

"You are a fucking genius," I said. She smiled. "Naw. Not so," "Pfft. You're playing humble again," I said and pushed her. She gasped. "Excuse me," she stopped. "First of all, I am not lying. And second, you don't push girls," she laughed and pushed me even harder.

I laughed. "Okay okay, fine," I said as I took balance. I started walking again but I hit in a best friend kind of manner. I laughed so hard and her face started to frown. She suddenly hopped on my back. I got out of balance for a while because I didn't see that one coming but I carried her anyways. "You're not allowed to drop me. Ride on piggy!" She said.

People kept watching us but I didn't mind though. They'll just bring us down.
It's better if I get to be myself rather than hiding who I truly am and in front of those people. Im lucky I got a friend like George.

~~~~~~~

I knocked on Ashton's door thrice, making sure someone will pick it up. George and I just casually stood there a we, as always, looked stupid. George was wearing an oversized shirt and some big ass baby blue pajamas.

I was wearing an oversized shirt as well. I paired it with some shorts and my black vans I wore the other day. Lastly, I wore George's black beanie with a pompom at the end of it. We looked stupid as heck.

The front door opened and from what I've expected, it was Ash. "You guys came!" He yelled. I saw Michael at the back. He was eating while playing video games. I'm not suprised.

"What's going on Ash?" George asked as we put a step on Ashton's house. "Well, remember the day I told you that you owe me a gig?" Ash asked. George's eyes looked confused. I smiled with excitement. "What do you mean?" George said.

"Is she here?" Luke appeared out of nowhere holding a juicebox. "Oh. HI GEORGE!" Luke yelled with his annoying orange face. "SHUT UP LUKE!" Michael yelled back. Muke. Am I right?

"Uhh..hehe. Hi Luke," George replied. Luke smiled showing his dimples and waves. He drank his juicebox afterwards and left. "Okay?" George said.

"Anyways, George do you wanna play a gig?" Ashton said. "Uhh. Yeah. Why?" George asked. "Well, GUYS COME HERE!" Ash yelled at Luke and Michael and suddenly appeared. We surrounded George and I must say, George looked scared and confused at the same time.

"What's going on?" She asked. They all looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and sighed, slowly going down my knees. "George?" I asked. George looked weirded out.

"Will you-"

"HACHOO!" She sneezed. "Sorry," she said. "What did you want to say beef?"