6 || Goodbye

|| Calum ||

Today's the day. The day I'll be saying goodbye to my one and only beef. I hate saying goodbye, especially to the ones I love. I was so stupid yesterday. I didn't tell her.

I went to the bathroom, God I looked horrible! I look like a legit asian! My eyes looked so small. Guess it was because of the crying. I cried all night. I also had insomnia. I had trouble sleeping. I felt really weak.

I heard footsteps outside my bedroom. It sounded like my mum's footsteps. I glanced the door and saw my mum with her favorite apron. "Calum? Breakfast is here!" Mum said. "I don't really feel like eating today mum," I said. "Calum Thomas Hood, eat your breakfast!" Mum yelled. "I don't want to," I said.

Tears fell down my eyes. I didn't want to cry anymore. I feel like a girl. Mum walked towards me and comforted me. "Calum, you know it's for the best. George is going to excel more I guess. Honestly Calum, I'm also wounded up that the Kings are moving, but we just need to accept the fact that nothing lasts forever. We need to move on," mum said. My mum was actually right but it pains me to know that she's out of my life now. I didn't even get the chance to tell her that I loved her. Stupid!

As my mum exited my bedroom, I looked out my window to see George in her bedroom. Funny, I did that once. Although I was younger. Remembering that thought, it was the very first time I saw George. She had longer wavy hair back then. Now it's kind of shoulder length. She's still beautiful.

I was stalking her from my bedroom and from the sight, she was packing her things. Right, she's leaving. She ripped the posters from her wall, she placed all her clothes to her bag. I hated what I was looking at. I think I just saw her wipe her eyes. Guess she was crying. Dammit George.

"Calum," it was my mum again. "Do you want to say goodbye to our neighbors?" She asked while she gave me a sweet smile. I ran towards her and hugged her as tight as I could. I rested my head to her shoulder. A tear dropped. "I don't want to," I sniffled. "Come on Calum. It's not that hard. Just say 'Goodbye George!' And everything will be alright," she said as she rubbed my head in circles. "Maybe I'll get depressed," I replied. "Calum, I'm here," mum replied.

As we exited my bedroom, I was hugging my mum as tight as I could. I was too scared to say goodbye for the reason that I'm just going to cry even harder. I didn't want to see her go.

We finally got outside. They were putting their things in the truck. "Hey Vallie! I'm going to miss you!" My mum said as she hugged Mrs. King. I was standing behind her. This moment will be very sad. I saw George walking towards Mrs. King. "Honey, would you like yo say goodbye to your best friend Calum?" Mrs king asked. George stared at me with pain. A tear fell down my eye. She ran towards me and gave me the tightest hug she ever gave.

"Goodbye beef. I'll really really really really like super super super duper miss you," she whispered. She was crying. A lot. "I'm gonna miss you even more tha what you just said," I said, making me cry as well. She released her hands to my neck and glanced at my eyes. She smiled and handed me something. "A little gift to remember me by," it was a necklace. It looked like the shell she promised she would give me when were I a holiday 2 years ago. She remembered.

I wore it and hid it under my shirt. I also had a gift as well. It was a simple bracelet. The bracelet she drooled over at the store we went into last month. It was black and lose and it had a smiley face hanging on it. She smiled as I placed it on her wrist. She hugged me once more. "Honey, it's time to go," Mrs. King said. She released my hand and mouthed goodbye. I waved my hand. She entered the car, crying and looking at the bracelet I bought her.

As the car was moving, I knew from that moment on that that view will be the last of us. The car was like 2 meters away from us. I ran towards it. I just want to see her one more time. She looked at me from the back window. She waved mouthing goodbye and I'll miss you continuously. I finally stopped. I catched my breath. That was it. She's gone. She's out of my life now. But at least I got her remains. I grabbed the necklace she got me and smiled. "I love you," I said as I looked at the necklace. I'm going to miss her. A lot.

|| George ||

"Honey are you okay," my dad said. I didn't respond. I was just looking at the moving view outside the car window. I didn't want to talk about it. "Just give her some little time for herself honey," I overheard my mom talking to my dad. I did think I need some time to calm myself down. I was so stressed. And in pain at the same time. I needed to get some fresh air and some silence.

Going back, I never wanted to watch the back window. I knew Calum would run after the car. But I just need to see him one last time. And that was it. I knew from that very moment that it was over. At least I have some things to remember him by. It was a very far ride to our new home. Took us about 50 minutes and a half to reach our new home. It's weird calling it new.

I stepped outside the car and breathed while looking at the bracelet Calum gave me. I let out a tear. "George, honey, everything will be okay. You're going to meet new friends, go to your dream school and graduate early. Everything will be alright," my mum said as she patted me on the back. I sighed. It will never be the same. I stepped inside the house. It was as big as our past house. I went upstairs to pick a room. I chose one that had a window to see the view.

I went inside. I went towards the window. I was scanning the whole neighborhood. It wasn't that bad. I glanced the house right across us. It wasn't Calum's. I took a moment to remember all the good times Calum and I spent even if it was just communicating through a window. All the memories and the best ones all up in my head. I cried. I knew that Calum and I are never going to meet again. That I don't have a beef.

-----------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Well this is just great. It pains me actually. Lol. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Its kinda cheesy but worth it. Thank you to the ones who stuck around. The ones who supports this story continuously. And for the ones who just read my story, hope you guys are liking it. It would also be cool if you guys would comment down, vote and share my story. That'd be cool. Love ya!!

<3