9 || Date

|| Calum ||

It's practically 6 pm and I was too tired. I was jogging with my sister and I was too tired to hang out. Shoot! I almost forgot. Maddy and I were going on a date. Wait, is it even a date? I just asked her if we could hang out. Well. If she thinks it's date, then it's a date.

I took a quick shower. I placed soap all over my body but I didn't shampoo my hair. Like she'll smell it. After the quick shower, I went straight to my cabinet to find some wearable clothes. I found a white polo, some blackish pants and I wore my favorite vans. I fixed my hair and added some perfume to smell cool. I winked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked really cool in all honesty.

I went downstairs. I found my mum in the kitchen where she usually is and went straight to her. "Mum, I kinda forgot to ask you this but uhm, I'm kinda going on a date and I was just about to ask if I could go?" I asked with my puppy eyes. That's kind of my specialty.

"A date? Who are you going with?" Mum asked. She always wanted me to get a girlfriend or something but, I never really have the guts to ask. Maybe this will be my chance.

"Well, it's some girl at school, Maddy. She liked my performance at school the other day and I think it would be cool if we'd hang out or something. Can I go?" I asked, politely. "Sure! Just don't go too far. If you know what I mean Calum," mum said. "Ew. No. Too young for that mum! Anyways, I gotta go. She might be waiting for me or something. Bye mum!" I gave her a fast peck on the cheeck. I hurriedly went outside and texted her that I'm on my way.

Honestly, I was pretty nervous. I mean, I never ernt on a date before or hang out with some girl who I like and likes me. I mean, I hang out with George a lot in the past but those hang outs we did were not dates. But sometimes, when we hang out or something, I always think we are on a date. I'm desperate.

As I reached her address, I was still wondering where her house. I was scanning the neighborhood to find her but no chance. So I texted her.

Me: Hey Maddy! I reached your address but I don't see you anywhere. Where your house?

I was waiting and finally, my phone rang.

Maddy: Turn around :)

I did what I was told. "Boo!" "OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED ME!" I was scared. Really scared. She laughed at how I reacted. I think my face was super derp. Dammit.

"Sorry I scared you. I just wanted a little fun," she smiled. I smiled as well. I must say, she has a nice aura. She smiles a lot. She's kinda like my sister. Well that's weird.

"So Calum, I kinda planned on what we're gonna do today. I mean, if you don't mind," she suggested. "Yeah sure. What is it?" I replied. "Well, going to go see a movie's kinda mainstream so I figured out if we could just roam around the city or something," she suggested. "Sounds good to me!" I actually liked the idea. Roaming around Sydney would actually be really fun. I never really thought about going to the movies or something as well. It sounded kinda boring for me.

~~~~~~~~

"I really like this!" Maddy saud as she ate another bite of the pizza I just bought. We were in the middle of no where eating pizza. We were having a good time. "Calum, I had fun tonight. I mean, I've never done this before in my whole life until you asked me out," she said with her mouth full. I smiled.

"Hey Cal! I know this place where some bands go and play. We should check it out! I mean, if you want to," she said. I nodded and smiled. I actually want to go and listen to some bands. It's been a while. "I know a place!" She said as she grabbed my hand amd led me towards a familiar place.

I think I've been here before. I scanned the area and tried to remember what this place was. We entered the pub where in Maddy brought me to.

Oh. It was the same pub George and I went. The same band was also playing. Still the same drummer.