3

second/third pov

second/third pov

_______________________________
you felt sasuke's chakra getting closer to you by the second. you suppress your chakra and hid in the shadows until sasuke could see his parents lying on the floor...

itachi told him that he killed his clan for power. that he had killed his best friends for the sake of this power.

of course sasuke thought that you were dead. sasuke haven't seen you in a whole week. no way itachi was able to kill you right? heck, sometimes sasuke thought you were stronger than itachi whenever they sparred.

itachi gave him the tsukuyomi and he was watching his family and you being killed over 518,400 times. the entire incident was taking a heavy toll on sasuke's mental health.

sasuke was unconscious on the floor and you came out of your shadow revealing yourself to itachi. this was probably the last time you would see him for a while. you prepared him a bracelet which could send both users a morse code message in case of an emergency and he accepted it.

immediately followed by hugging you while crying on your shoulder... you as well were shedding tears too while you both share this moment of grief and sadness. you both know that this will probably be the last time you will see each other for a while... so emotions are running high for both of you.

"please take care itachi"

"you know i will don't worry too much."
he grabs your hand and interlocks them
"please take care of yourself, sasuke  and shikamaru is who he'd go upon. remember this isn't a goodbye... it's more of a see you later okay?"

"okay.."

now you both disappeared from the house far away from it. you were far away from the whole compound and far away from sasuke.