16

LOL uhhh a lot has happened when i was gone. sorry i haven't updated in awhile, had to lock in since my bio teacher loves pissing me off and show slideshows instead of actually teaching the class...! 😝😝😝😝. so i might take a while for me to update again because exams are getting closer. since it was my bday a few days ago my mom said i could get any piercing i want but it had to be acceptable or hideable so i got my 🍒 pierced. shit hurts piercers would say oh it's only a pinch, THEY ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD TELL THAT TO THE NERVES I FELT BEING CUT THROUGH EVERYTHING! but pain is temporary but drip is forever 🤑🤑🤑

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K READS VOTES AND COMMENTS LOVE YALL W ALL MY HEART IM SO HAPPY THAT YALL R LOVING THE STORY SO FAR💗💗💗💗

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮
╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

_______________________________
one year later

after shikamaru and y/n made up, their relationship had gotten stronger. however, y/n began to tease shikamaru more after lady tsunade assigned him to be a guard for temari. 

it was quite obvious for y/n and their father to notice this change. he was more carefree around her, admired her and sometimes mentions her in random conversations without noticing.

y/n was happy, happy that her brother found love.

"sooo when are you getting married?" y/n nudged her brother on the shoulder before seeing a light blush on his cheeks.

"what do you mean? getting married is a drag, loving someone is a lot of work. it's not for me" shikamaru rubbed his shoulder and laid down under a tree. y/n followed and sat beside him before whispering, "that's not what your actions say about temari..."

"tsk, i heard that. besides, you're older than i am, shouldn't you marry first?"

"... it's a drag... i don't have time to love anyone, no one piques my interest either way."

word had gotten around that there were two akatsuki members who entered the land of fire. lady tsunade would've sent a team of anbu's including y/n but sadly she was off one another mission far from here. she sighed, she shouldn't have allowed y/n to go on a mission if she knew that there were akatsuki members on their land.

she looked through the papers to see which teams were available. a team that was able to go was team 8 and a few other jonins.

shikamaru's pov

as sensei and a few other joinin's jump through the trees, i've noticed over the past 2 days asuma sensei hasn't been smoking. it's weird coming from a heavy smoker. i knew something was up but it's such a drag to care, however curiosity got the best of me.