Chapter - 18

Just after we reached headquarters, Junghyun exited the car, slammed the door behind him, and entered the main block. I looked at his retreating figure - his shoulders were too stiff as he walked inside. He acted like this only when he was pissed about something, but right now, I couldn't comprehend any reason behind his this behavior.

Taehyung turned around to look at me. "Don't worry. I will try to find out what his issue is." He said and left the car, following Junghyun inside.

When I exited the car, Namjoon drove the ambulance through the gate and parked it a few feet away. Yoongi and Jimin jumped out from behind and made their way towards me. Yoongi walked with a little bounce in his steps.

"That was the most fun I had till now," He exclaimed and got a smack from Jimin as usual.

I ignored them and turned to Namjoon. "Everything went well, right?" I asked.

"Almost. There's just one issue," Namjoon said tiredly.

"The one where Roberto might have another plan and target?" I asked, unsure.

This matter was more serious, as it would remain unsolved until and unless we knew who Roberto was supposedly targeting in the name of Junhee.

Regarding the other issue, Seokjin, the guys can solve it well. It couldn't be that big. "No, not that one. Rachael was bluffing for sure," Namjoon said with undoubted confidence. "I am talking about Seokjin.

I don't know if he will be willing to help us,"

"You know Seokjin?" Jimin asked; his confusion matched mine.

"That's a long story," Namjoon sighed, then asked me. "I am going to meet Junhee. Are you coming? She can tell you more about it,"

I wanted to know how they knew about Seokjin, but I was also worried about Junghyun. I doubted Taehyung could handle him alone. "You go ahead. I'll come later,"

Namjoon nodded and went inside.

"I am going to the technical room. I'll see you guys later," Yoongi waved goodbye to us and left after giving a final tight hug to Jimin.

These two hardly spent any time with each other these days but still didn't complain. I was so grateful to have them as friends.

"I know, I know, what you are thinking. And dare you say it. I'll never talk to you again," Jimin threatened me, but a smile was fighting to break into his face. "I am going to the room to rest. You'll be okay, right?"

"Ya, I will be fine," I said, pushing him ahead. He laughed and went to the quarters. I inhaled sharply and made my way inside the main block.

I stood before the registration desk and asked the woman sitting behind it.

"Do you know where Junghyun is?"

"Yes, he went to the training room a few minutes ago," She told me in a professional tone.

I thanked her and stood outside the door, contemplating whether I should go inside. I had always been a noisy person, pried in other businesses. It was a bad habit of mine, but I couldn't stop myself from stepping forward to help people - to reduce their stress, and till now, I never regretted doing it. Neither would I now. With that thought, I scanned my card and opened the door to go inside.

Junghyun was furiously throwing punches at the punching bag, sweat dripping off his face like he had just come out of a shower. Taehyung stood next to him, looking powerless and defeated. Taehyung said something to Junghyun, which made him throw the punching gloves aside and storm out. Junghyun passed by me, but he didn't glance at me and left, fuming in anger.