Chapter 8

A/N: Chapter 8 is here! Hope you'll enjoy! And the dresses are for Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles.. They'll wear it later in the chapter...

----------------

Chapter 8

----------------

"We'll do it!" The girls said in unison. With the wave Mizuki's hand, their mermaid tails slowly disappeared, replacing them with human feet and their ability to be able to breathe in water was slowly fading away. "Go to the surface! Now!" Mizuki said. But the girls didn't know how to use their human feet yet, so they were struggling.

Mizuki sighed and sent her fish friends to help them get up to the surface. Once the three girls were at the surface, they gasped for air. Just then, a huge wave was coming towards them, knocking them unconscious in the process, the water carried them to the shores of the Palace.

~To the Princes~

The three princes decided to have a nice lovely walk on the shore, when they arrived, they saw three girls, unconscious and um.... wearing nothing to cover their 'underneath'. (A/N: I just had to put that... Great work me!) The three princes blushed and did not hesitate to remove their jackets and to cover their underneath.

When the princes flipped them over, their eyes widened. They looked almost like the mermaid girls they saw the other night. 'Could it be?' They all thought.

The princes carried them bridal-style back to the castle.

~Time Skip~

The three girls were in seperated rooms when they woke up, they were confused with their surroundings, and they realized they were wearing gowns, each according to their eye color. Blossom had a pink dress, Bubbles had a blue dress while Buttercup had a green dress.

Blossom

Blossom studied the room, she then realized that there was no water, she quickly held her throat and realized she can breathe. "Mizuki's magic worked..." Blossom muttered, she heard a door open. She looked to see a girl with light brown hair and purple eyes, she was wearing a maid uniform, and looked older than Blossom.

"Ah, I see that you're awake.." The girl said in a gentle voice and smiled at Blossom. Blossom smiled back weakly, "Excuse but, can you tell me where I am?" Blossom asked. "Well ma'am, you're in the Townsville (I ran out of ideas...) Palace..." she replied.

'Palace? That means...... The prince is here?'

Bubbles

Bubbles woke up by someone shaking her, she fluttered her eyes open and saw that the person who woke her up was a girl with purple hair that is tied into pig tails and had pink eyes, she looked younger than Bubbles.

"Glad that you're finally awake!" The young girl exclaimed happily. "Where am I?" Bubbles asked the girl. "In Townsville Palace milady!" The young girl replied.

'Palace?..... Prince?'

Buttercup

Buttercup woke up by the rays of the sun shining on her face, she groaned and sat up and saw a girl with black hair and crystal blue eyes near the curtains. "Glad that you're finally awake.." she said as she walked towards the bed where Kaoru was on.

Kaoru yawned before talking, "Where am I?" Buttercup asked. "My my, you're in one of the finest Palace in the land, which is Townsville Palace of course.." The girl said with a smile, she looked a bit older than Buttercup.

'Then that means... He's here?'

The End

The little mermaids are finally in the palace! I'm so sorry to end it here, I know you all expected a long chapter but I'm actually quite busy, I have to make a chapter for my PPGZ and RRBZ edition truth or dare... I'll see you in the next chapter my lovely nekos!

~Himeko