First time, first Mate

Before I knew it I had already put my 8th mark on the wall by the bed, life here was so much better than i anticipated. In these days I suffered from no stress or depression, I never felt rushed to do something or worried that I might not finish in time because time was one of the things that thankfully I had plenty in this world. Even pooping in the sandbox was not as bad as i had expected, sure not my favorite but if that was the price i had to pay i was more than fine with it.

The days were not too hot yet but they were not cold either. Harvey and I have made a routine of taking a bath in the river everyday before we go to sleep, without soap but i haven't smelled bad and neither has harvey so im convinced its connected to having a beast form.

I've also made it a routine to eat a couple of mint leaves every day to make my breath smell better and like a good man Harvey has followed my example. And in the mornings when he does his walk throughout the village to ensure nobody needs healing to avoid beast men coming to his home just like i had asked him. Since I'm not interested in taking any other leopard mates from this village, I already got the best one of them, my sweet and smart Harvey.

Every morning I take advantage of Harvey's absence and shift into my fox, it feels amazing. I can't wait to go in my fox form outside to explore and find out what else I can do, like hunting like I've been practicing with Harvey. I'm better at hunting rabbits, short birds, some look like guinea pigs but bigger. He even taught me how to fish in the river. Anyways i stop daydreaming as i start smelling Harvey, i've also gotten better at using my senses, i walk back to the bedroom and shift back to my human form and put one of my new dresses on.

I go to welcome him when he comes inside with a hug and a kiss. I started this routine with him the day after he agreed to be my mate. It's just an innocent peck in the lips, but he doesn't get so red anymore, just slightly pink. I ask him how everyone is doing like a routine but then i decide on hugging him back before he can respond and give him another kiss, still innocent but slightly longer.  He looks surprised since I haven't done that before.

Although I have enjoyed my days with Harvey, there are things I must do, like getting some action. I've been building anticipation for both Harvey and me. I can't remember the last time I anticipated sex so much but I'm not complaining. I stare into his eyes trying to communicate what I want to do next but I don't know if he completely understands my intentions.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

So I kiss him again but this time I didn't let him go. I put my arms around his neck and pull him slightly down towards me and he leans down following my lead, good boy Harvey. I praise him in my mind but don't let myself get distracted, I part my lips slowly letting him feel me doing so. Then i slowly and gently take the tip of my tongue and lick his bottom lip and then his top lip then letting my tongue come out more, i put it in between his lips letting him know without word that i want him to open his mouth and he does it slowly like he is not sure if that is what i want.

Once he does so I don't hesitate and put my tongue inside his mouth looking for his then i lick his tongue i feel the small pointy spikes, but they are not too hard. I can taste the mint he ate this morning with me, then I wrap my tongue with his. He hesitates a bit but then he starts to copy my movements, slower and more premeditated, waiting to see if I will react wrong to his moves but of course I don't, I've been waiting for this.

I then let go of his neck and let one of my hands wander thru his body white the other i entangle  in his hair at his scalp. I touch the muscles at his arms slowly with my fingertips then I move to his pecs which are nice and firm with muscle underneath and although not huge they are nice. I keep my movements slow with my hand but I don't stop kissing him and he gets a little bolder giving me a loose hug. So I move my hand down his abs and spend more time there feeling his abs and feel him shiver slightly then I get a wonderful idea and with the hand i have in his hair i bring it higher and touch his ear slowly feeling all around it.

It's sooo smooth and he trembles , his arms hug me tighter bringing him closer to his body. i feel his dick is nice and hard standing to attention . I let go of him and push on his shoulders a bit. He lets go of me and is about to say something but I just tell him to follow me and we go to the nest. I sit him down then I go back to kissing him a bit harder than before. I grab his hands and put them in my body so he can start caressing me as I'm doing him. And he does but I want more, I let go of him again then I take off my dress as fast as I can and once I'm completely bare I look at him and see him looking at me.

He has seen me many times like this since we bathe together at the river daily and I usually prefer to sleep naked as well and covered with a skin on top instead . But this time he is looking me top to bottom with unhidden lust in his eye, his pupils are dilated.

"I want to mate with you now Harvey" I tell him without fully realizing how needy my voice sounds.

That snapped him out of his trans, then he got down on his knees in front of me grabbed my hips with his hands and brought me closer to him. He slides his hands up and down my legs twice before he puts his hands in my ass and looks at me then sniffs the air, I almost forgot he can smell my arousal he growls softly. He parts my legs and starts massaging them softly and starts kissing my thighs slowly going up but before getting to my pussy he switched to my other thigh and did the same.

As my breathing gets more labored he brings one of my legs over his shoulder, it's so sudden. I almost lost my balance, but I put my hands on top of his shoulders to hold on. He puts his face in front of my pussy, studying it carefully. At this point i'm just waiting to see what he does next, waiting impatiently. Once I look down I see his eyes looking up at me, then he clamps his entire mouth over my pussy and sucks. OMG it feels soooo good I feel myself dripping more.

Then he gives me one slow lick from my asshole to my pussy and over my clit. I can feel the little spikes on his tongue but it feels amazing. Once he sees my reaction he does the same again and again. Making me moan louder each time, then he tries to put his tongue inside my tunnel but I'm still too tight. So he gives up for now but sucks on my clit instead. Then he starts alternating between sucking and licking it.

Then without stopping he stands up lifting me with him still going down on me and puts me on the nest high enough for him to still fit. Then he puts his hand on my pussy just caressing my tunnel without stopping his licking and sucking and just as I'm about to have my first orgasm in this world he inserts one finger inside me about half way. He can feel me squeezing his finger as I come. I know I'm making very loud moaning noises.

He stops liking and sucking and just watches me as he slowly pumps that finger slowly once I come down a bit, he takes his finger out and licks it. His pupils almost cover his eyes completely from being so dilated. Then he starts moving up then starts caressing my stomach first kissing slowly up my body licking in some places and sucking in others then he gets to my breasts he stares a bit then he puts one on each hand molding it slowly and softly caressing my nipples that are do hard now from being turned on.

He puts one in his mouth and licks it. I can feel those spikes in his tongue giving a delicious feeling. I'm so wet and ready but I wait, he licks my other nipple next then he comes up and kisses me slowly gently then sits up and takes his skirt off and i see his dick nice and hard but i notice something i hadn't seen before. His dick is thin in the tip then as it gets thicker it has little spikes around it then gets thicker after. It seems bigger than before and it's not thin despite the impression that the tip gives.

Just as I stop studying it he comes back on top of me and starts massaging and molding my breasts again, pinching my nipples, then he guides his dick towards my entrance and pushes just the tip. Then as he goes to suck my nipple into his mouth he pushes deep breaking my hymen, I pant from the pain and he stays still just licking my nipple then switches to the other. Once he feels me relax he pushes deeper inside and i moan feeling him stretch me for the first time then he looks at me and pulls out a bit and i feel his spikes inside. Ooo it feels so weird but good, then he goes a bit faster pushing in and out of me with both of us moaning now.

Before I knew it hours had passed with us lost in eachother. Having one orgasm after another with Harvey roaring when he came every time, but we never really stopped. Until the first rays of sun of the next day when I was too exhausted to continue. We fell asleep in eachothers arms after the best sex of my life and with Harveys Mark just left of my heart with what looked like one paw stretching to touch my heart.