Good morning.. let's get going

Third person POV

Winston woke up the next morning early before the sun completely came up he saw his mate still curled up and decided to do the right thing and make her happy.

He looked at the leopard and saw he had gotten closer in his sleep, trying to touch their mate, he was frustrated with the leopard be he also understood why he was hesitant on traveling with enough protection. But their mate clearly wanted this and if they were lucky enough she might find strong males to add to her family.

He slowly got up without disturbing her sleep, then before leaving woke the leopard to let him know he was going out and be alert. The leopard agreed and got a bit closer to their female.

Winston got out of the house and went on his mission to hint a good prey so his female could eat early before he gave her the good news that will hopefully bring her happiness again. The faster they found good males for her the faster he could start training that leopard and himself to get stronger.

He needed to make sure everyone was ready before the next cold season arrived and they needed more males to lessen the load and ensure the little fox's happiness and comfort.

As soon as he picked up the sent of a herd of deer he followed and made sure to get the biggest he could. Once that was done he went to the river and washed and skinned it. He took a shower to wash off the smell of blood on him. And went home.

He was happy she was still asleep he started the fire and put the deer on the fire in pieces to cook a bit faster.  Once that was being done he rubbed some of the medicines like he had seen Harvey do it and added just a little bit of salt.

He noticed the little fox was very sensitive to salt and wouldn't eat it as happily if it had too much salt. So he made sure to be careful with it.

Now he just had to wake her up and make her happy.

Jade's POV

I was sleeping dreaming of running , I just kept on running not looking at my surroundings. i didn't know where I was going but I knew I couldn't stop running.

But then I felt such pleasure running up and down my spine making me shiver. I felt myself get wet so fast and I wanted more of that pleasure. But I had to run I couldn't stop, yet I stopped and tried to seek that warmth that brought me pleasure.

I could hear myself making noises of pleasure but it was different. I opened my eyes and found Winston in between my furry legs, I was in my fox form but he was linking me a and grabbing my tail.

Is this how they felt when I did it, it felt so good, I didn't know he could eat me when I was still a fox. I felt myself climax and Winston went up my body and liked my snout that's when I transformed and as soon as I did I felt him nudge my entrance with his member.

And slowly with patience he put just the tip inside and slowly worked himself inside of me. I felt do much pleasure, I grabbed his tail and his calm demeanor melted away and the wild tiger came to play.

He pounded in me and made me soar to the sky and back. After a series of moans and groans we came del I came several times but he finally did too.

As he got out of me and kissed me i felt so calm and happy.  I felt relaxed and couldn't remember if I had ever woken up like this before.

But I decided I liked it and as if it wasn't enough I smelled a delicious smell that made my mouth water.

We got up, I had a bit of a shaky leg issue but I made it work. I wrapped a skin around my bare body and went to the other room.

Winston cleaned my prívales delicately with a wet rabbit hide that was incredibly soft. I gave him a grateful look.

"This smells delicious, it makes me hungry. Can we it it now?"

Winston looked pleased with himself and gave me some meat in a bowl with some carrots and lettuce on the side. I giggled he knew I liked something small on the side.

"Thank you"

"Come on start eating little fox"

We sat down and started eating. The meat was cooked perfectly and the seasonings were just right, I could taste them all without them being overwhelming.

I was done before them as usual but I felt happy and relaxed so I just laid sideways looking at them.

Yesterday's affair had  left my mind  I was just so relaxed. The wake up and food was just so relaxing I was drifting off and on. When the guys were finished they started getting ready.

I looked at them confused I saw Harvey packing some Herbs ok a skin bag until it was almost full. Then water skins full. He even wrapped some skins together in a nice big bundle.

Winston was getting some of my clothes along with the salt the fire rocks and I was more confused then ever.

"What is going on guys?"

"Well we are getting ready to leave the faster we leave we have more time to travel during the day."

"Travel where? Why don't I know about the plan? I am going right?"

" of course little fox, it is you who wants to see other tribes after all. And you do know you told us yesterday you wanted to go remember."

"I thought you guys didn't want to go"

I got up startled at their fast pace and surprised at their change of attitude.

"We will listen to you little fox, you are our female and it is our responsibility you protect you."

I went and hugged him and then I hugged Harvey. I was so happy, I was exited but I really needed a quick bath before we leave.

" one of you come I need to use the sand box and wash myself in the river before we go."

Winston nodded at Harvey and Harvey went with me.

We hurried to the sand box. I did my business and we rushed. To the river and k washed quickly and did my hair again.

As soon as i got out Winston was there waiting for us with things strapped on him waiting to go. Harvey shifted and nodded for me to get on him and I did.

This was my first time riding his leopard form and I was exited. I wish I could also run in my fox form but I knew it was not possible for now.

Off we went I didn't even know what tribe we were headed to, probably should have asked but I'm sure Winston knows his way around here.

It was amazing ridding a leopard, he was running fast I felt free. I  wonder what it would feel to fly.

I will make underwear though at least for riding because it does feel uncomfortable with all my ass and pussy just rubbing all over Harvey's back.

It was not even erotic so it was not so sexy as I had hoped this would be. Good thing his leopard fur is longer then the other leopard's. I'm sure that's because of his long hair that he doesn't cut.

I noticed it was early when we took off at midday day we stopped for a bit, I stretched and went to pee. I'm glad I was smart enough to bring moss to wipe myself. I really didn't want to smell like urine.