I must protect her

Third person's POV

Jade got comfortable at home and spent the following days just resting and coming up with new things to do.

Her sofa had been made by Cato and she had added furs on top to make it more comfortable. That's how she spent most of her days to avoid trouble with the males that were constantly outside.

They were all waiting and it had gotten a bit awkward for her the only reason she didn't ask them all to go away was because she really wanted to get to know them in case another potential male caught her eye.

But after 3 days of what she considered it as house arrest she was doubting if that was worth it. This days she couldn't even poop in peace without needing Winston or Cato near by to guard her.

She was honestly uncomfortable with them being almost next to her while she was pooping. That forced her need for a temporary outhouse.

That at least gave her peace of mind knowing they were not watching as poop came out. She didn't have that much tough skin.

She was grateful that now with 3 males it was not as hard to do new things without spreading them thin. Winston thought it was a great idea and got it done in less than half a day. But when she had seen how worried they looked she knew it was not enough.

She would work on that at her pace and when she found the right people but on the bright side She had gotten comfort out of not being looked at while pooping and peeing although she knew they could hear and smell everything but there was nothing she could do about that.

She had to take most of her showers inside the house with a newly made stone tub that also took about a day to be made after constantly feeling dirty and feeling nasty with the blood and going to the pee and poo without toilet paper,  she felt beyond dirty.

She had no idea how she was expected to mate with them with minimum cleaning and expect to feel anything other than dirty but thankfully  she convinced her mates the last day of her bleeding to take a more thorough shower in the river.  She would not allow anyone to touch her if she was so dirty, it was nasty.

She couldn't help but feel sorry for all the males that thought that was normal. How can a man be expected to eat you while you might still have shit down there, that is just beyond disgusting.

Who would have thought a simple decision made to benefit her mates and herself for when the time came ended up benefiting someone else and giving her the scare of a lifetime.

Unknown beastmen POV

I had taken a few days to travel around the area, I hoped my white beauty was done choosing her males. I did not want to be a witness of that especially knowing I was not hers yet.

And although I didn't want to admit it i hoped it wasn't too many. It was a battle within himself knowing she needed males but not wanting for her to have too many.

I need to just cope with her decisions, it's her right and her life to decide who she chooses. I breathe as I go back, hoping to see the only female that makes my heart beat faster.

I had run across a herd of colossals while I was going around and used the opportunity to exercise and take my conflicts out on them.

I had acquired a nice amount of Cristals and that gave me the idea to go to one of my previous hideouts to get more cristals I had saved there. Now I had a female I could give them to but I had to have them ready.

I want to take the opportunity as soon as it presents itself, I don't want to just follow her around and continue to observe from a distance how she continues to grow her number of males.

I rather have a place in her heart from before so I don't have so much competition and hopefully with my protection she won't need as many males.

I got near the tribe she is now at and as I get closer then before I see a view that stops me right in my tracks. I see my  white beauty in the river completely bare.

She has her tiger and leopard male, but I also see the wolf male I had seen when she arrived at this tribe. I couldn't see anymore males around and that made me breath a little easier.

I was happy she had chosen a strong male as well. She needed strength more than numbers, although I don't know how she is deciding on what males to choose.

I look at her enjoying anything and everything I get to see, she is beautiful. My perfect white beauty, her hair as white as snow, her skin pale going with her hair with a pair of blue eyes. More blue than the sky and the sea, she is perfect.

As soon as she gets out of the water and I get to enjoy her body even more I taste blood, she is bleeding and without second thought I rush towards her as fast as I can.

I see as her eyes go wide but I have to get close to her and make sure she is not seriously hurt.

My white snow, should have never left you. I should have stayed and protected her, I can't loose her without even having spent time with her.

Unknown beastmen below: