Having a family

Jade POV

Just as I was going to answer Winston to make sure he knows I'm not mad Harvey came back with his hair and body still wet. I guess he took another dip in the water, I looked at his skirt but everything seems to have calmed down, down there. Thanks to Harvey for being understanding.

I went and hugged Harvey and gave him a quick peck hoping he wouldn't hold it against me and then I went and hugged Winston and gave him a peck too to make sure he knew i wasn't mad.

"Are you feeling better now Harvey?"

"Yes Jade, I'm feeling better."  he looked like he wanted to say more but didn't, at least not now anyways.

I nodded to him showing my understandment " Have you already eaten Winston?"

"Yes Jade I ate earlier before we arrived outside the village. Have you eaten?  Would you like me to go hunt something for you?"

Awww so sweet and considerate I knew I made the right choice with him.

"Me and Harvey ate just before we went to check the trading team, but thank you Winston I appreciate you asking"

I gave him a grateful smile then a huge yawn escaped me.

"Is it ok if we all go to sleep now? I know it's a bit early but I would rather wake up early tomorrow and enjoy our day together getting to know each other better. You will stay with me won't you Winston ?"

I grabbed Harvey's hand then Winston's hand pulling him a little hoping he would agree.

He looked at me "of course Jade I will stay with you"

With his answer I started pulling them both towards the room with me. I took all my clothes off as per my routine of sleeping naked, it really is not comfortable sleeping with skin clothes on. I don't know how others do it.

Harvey is already used to me doing this so he doesn't say anything but Winston on the other hand looks like he forgot how to breath. I can feel his eyes taking me in slowly from bottom going up. I just wait giving him a show, feeling quite proud of myself. When he gets to my chest his breath comes all out in one go spotting Harvey's mark. He looks at it with longing and a bit of jealousy.

When he looks up into my eyes I see so much emotion there.

"I also want your mating mark by my heart Winston, that's why I want to spend some time just bonding with you before we mate. That's how me and Harvey did it as well."

He nods with gratitude on his face " thank you Jade I really appreciate all of this. I promise i will do my best to make you happy"

" Don't worry Winston, I'm sure I will be very happy. And I will try my best to ensure you and Harvey always feel happy with me as well."

I smiled at him, I meant what i'm telling them. I really want all my males to be happy with me, I want them to feel loved , cherished and desired. They deserve it, they are great men and most importantly they are my men. With that i get in bed telling them to get in as well with one hunk on each side. I'm in heaven!!

I cuddle up to Harvey but grab Winston's arm and make him hug me while snuggling him up for my back. They are so warm, with that thought I fall asleep deeply but right before I do I remember something.

"You are not leaving me Winston, you better still be right by my side when i wake up"

I don't know if he replied because I fell right into sleep after such an eventful day. I'm so happy I was able to meet Winston before I expected, that will save me a lot of trouble. I can't wait until i show off my hunting skills to him tomorrow, maybe he can show me new skills as well.

End of Jade POV

While Jade fell asleep in between Winston and Harvey, both males were thinking about how their days went. How different life with Jade was as well as how unique their female is. As well as how lucky they were to be in her life.

Harvey couldn't stop smiling thinking how he and Jade mated and how unbelievable it was for Jade to actually have his mating mark in her chest. He was glad Jade had found him by the river the day she first appeared in his life. He didn't want to imagine what would have happened if a different male had found her especially naked as she was, or the beast deity forbid a feral. At the possibility he shivered.

He was also very thankful that Jade had found a male she was interested in, especially one so strong. He had worried now that the other males at the tribe had seen her and he wouldn't be strong enough to protect her. Especially after Jade had told him repeatedly that she didn't want to meet other males, with how different and beautiful she was he was really worried.

Now he could be more calm at least for a bit, he knew of Winston. He is a tetra marked male and he has never hurt a female. Plus Jade looked very happy with him, she seemed to really like him and that was good.

But she still needs more males to ensure she is always protected and that she gets everything she wants, and two males will not be enough especially knowing how much she wants cubs. With the last thought about having cubs with Jade he fell asleep.

On the other hand Winston was thinking how his life completely changed in one afternoon. He never imagined he would ever have a female, especially since he knew many females feared him. That was the reason they always rejected him, although he was a strong beast the females couldn't stand the sight of him.

They all thought his scar made him unbearable to look at. But he will no longer be alone because Jade asked him to be her male and she really seemed to like him. He couldn't help but snuggle closer to her at the thought, he was over the moons.

He had a terrible case of blue balls now, with smelling her arousal earlier. That nearly undid him, just knowing how attracted she really was to him. And then seeing her getting bare right before his eyes, such a beautiful female. He could actually see her muscles were toned, not bulky or big like a male but like she actually had dome strength in her.

He had never seen a female like her in all his travels, he knew she was special. And now she was his to protect and cherish and he would do just that. Plus knowing she had a leopard as a male with no stripes so close to her heart and wanting him there as well made him more than just happy.

His heart wouldn't slow down no matter how hard he tried, and his hardness was nestled in between her ass cheeks and judging by how comfortable she looked asleep he couldn't get soft either. He was afraid it was all a dream and it would go away when he woke up. But no matter how hard he tried to stay awake the warmth from Jade and the feeling of finally having a family as Jade had called them lulled him to sleep.