I'm so lucky

Jade POV

Im honestly surprised on how good the chicken soup tastes, it tastes much better than any other I've ever made. The fresh ingredients really make a big difference and the chickens of this world are much more tender. They have plenty of meat.

I peek at Harvey and his tail is wagging from side to side, his pupils seem dialated and he is eating faster then usual. I'm going to take that as a positive reaction.

I turn to peek at Winston and see him the same, but he looks more relaxed and enjoying this meal. But his tail is doing a happy dance too. I  wish I could just leave my tail out too but I don't think is very wise just yet.

"Well this tastes pretty good, what do you think?"

"Mmm yes yes it's very good Jade, I think I will make this more often. I've seen how you did it and I think I can make it too."

"That's good I'm glad you like it Harvey. It also has many good benefits, if one is feeling too weak or sick it helps you heal faster."

Now he looked even more exited. Well I'm glad, I'm just talking from experience but if it helps him that's a great bonus. I mean it just has a lot of vitamins but in this world everything counts.

"What about you Winston do you like it?"

"Yes my little fox, this is really tasty I didn't expect to like it since it has many plants and medicine but it tastes good together."

"I'm glad you like it then."

I smiled then kept eating. I ate 1 more bowl and a bit of rabbit. After that I was full. I just sat back and looked how they finished everything. I did notice that Winston took more food to look full then Harvey but I guess it makes sense in a way. His tiger form is bigger than Harvey's leopard.

But then again we were eating small prey this time so it could be that.

Once they were done we all relaxed for a bit.  Just enjoying each other's company, it was nice being able to just coexist in peace without much stress.

Winston's POV

Winston's POV

I was enjoying hunting with Jade, she was much more capable then I expected. Seeing her excitement at being able to hunt a rabbit and show her ability made me proud and happy.

I watched her form and watched how she used her instincts, I could tell that she had much better hearing then anyone other female. Her speed and her strength were almost the same as a no striped beast male. That was something I never thought I was going to see.

" instead of twisting their necks try to see if you have enough strength to just crush their necks as soon as you get them that can save you time."

"Ok yeah I can try that"

I'm sure she has that much strength and maybe just maybe she will be able to get stronger.

It made me wonder if she would be able to gain any marks if she pushed hard enough. It made me nervous, I didn't want her to be in danger.