Sequel announcement

Sequel announcement

Note: Originally made on January 10th 2024

In two days it marks the 1st anniversary of this novel and I am proud to announce that this is not the end of this novel as this novel gets its sequel as a gift!

Indeed, Garrett and Brandon make a return but for the follow-up of their story but also as parents. Thus, the story is about their children and yes that is a direct spoiler from the epilogue of I'm not just your boy toy if some of you haven't read it.

Update:

It's official the sequel is available to read and it's release day was January 12th for the 1st anniversary of I'm not just your boy toy. Despite joining Inkitt only last March, I'm not just your boy toy had already launched on my other platforms prior to that.

Through, only the novel information and the prologue is available as the first official chapter will come out on Sunday, January 14th, 2024.

Therefore, as a recap you may read I'm not just your boy toy again but you don't have to as the sequel works as a standalone, it would only help to understand the love story of the parents, aka Garrett and Brandon.

I originally posted this announcement two days prior but didn't reveal the full information of this sequel, now that it is available to read, here is the full reveal of all its information.

Nerd but hot

Genre: Bl (gay)

Other genres: Drama and Romance

Status: Ongoing

Description: Shawn Peterson has always been a bit of a nerd and keeps a low profile but when he moves into a new town and joins a new school alongside his twin, students at Selcan High are taken aback by his unexpected charm and good looks despite his reserved nature. While his twin gets left behind.

All the commotion around Shawn sparks trouble at Selcan High when it captures the attention of the popular gang. As the girls of the group get drawn into him, it ensues a love battle among the members of the gang.

In the midst of the complicated love battle things take an unexpected turn when the ex-boyfriend of the popular girl and member of the self-claim popular gang, Axel Schneider finds himself entangled in the romantic competition.

Meanwhile, as Shawn navigates the love battle within the popular gang, he battles with new personal struggles, his sexuality dilemma amid his own self-discovery. Simultaneously, the effects of the struggles of his twin and other family issues add another ladder to the complicity of his journey at his new school.

With all the circumstances at hand, will one of the girls win the love competition or will Axel be the one to unexpectedly capture Shawn's heart?

Sequel of I'm not just your boy toy

Contains: Talk around mental health, suicide, a few slightly explicit sexuality scenes, questions around identity, sexuality and mild cursing but is censored except for sexual content.

Precision: Yes, it is the sequel of I'm not just your boy toy and Garrett and Brandon are present as parents. Good news, it is not as erotic as this novel, the erotic scenes are occasional but it's still contains amture theemes but not to worry, there is no blood or murder. Also, it doesn't seem Bl at first especially because straight scenes are present but as the story goes on it shifts to a Bl.

Spoiler: High school story filled with drama as well as lots of surprising twists and turns, like never before seen before. Despite trouble, heartfelt moments are present. Self discovery and the nerd guy with the skater boy trope as well as popularity.

I hope you will enjoy the new sequel and maybe continue following the story of the son of Garrett and Brandon alongside their presence.