Wound Up (N)

TW: Smut

Lalna had been waiting patiently for him all day. He was so busy lately, preoccupied with everything. It was time he took a moment to relax.

So when Xephos finally showed up at his castle doors, Lalna was ready. He had been idly working on his computer to pass the time but kept an eye on the window; before Xephos could even knock, Lalna had already entered the "open" command into his gate's security system.

He poked his head outside the archway instinctively, glancing around to double check there were no witnesses, and he smiled hungrily at Xephos as he pulled him through the doorway by the front of his shirt.

"Lal-" Xephos started before he backed the surprised spaceman into the wall and kissed him happily. Xephos' arms flailed slightly in alarm, but his friend's warm, familiar body pressing into him made him relax slightly under Lalna's lips.

Lalna broke the kiss and Xephos took a breath to respond, but Lalna spoke first.

"Shut up, Xephos."
"Wh-" Xephos was cut off by a smiling Lalna leaning in and kissing him again, this time able to slide his tongue through Xephos' lips, conveniently parted from his attempt at responding.

Xephos pushed at Lalna's shoulder to separate them slightly and said through a laugh, "Lalna, what's come over you, man?"

Lalna wouldn't let him distract from the goal, so he turned to hastily type in the code to close the doors behind them before he returned his attention to Xephos, running a hand across his chest as he kissed down his neck, responding between pecks: "You're always, busy lately, and always, SO distracted, so I had to grab you, when I could."

Lalna's arms slid around Xephos pulling him in closer as his lips followed up along Xephos' neck to his slightly scruffy jaw, lining it with smooches. He felt Xephos sigh slightly and relax under his touch.

"Flippin' heck, Lalna, you scared me half to death grabbing me like that! I thought something was wrong," Xephos chuckled, and he sighed audibly while running his fingers through Lalna's hair as the man nibbled his earlobe.

"No one else is gonna be around all day, I think you can spend an hour in here with me?" Lalna protested before Xephos had a chance to, giving Xephos his best pouty eyes.

Xephos knew he still had countless things to do, but this seemed like a pretty tempting distraction. It was true he had been quite busy lately, and under Lalna's grasp he was beginning to realize how wound up he was feeling...

"Ok Ok Ok, but just for an hour, as this will also mean I'll have to shower before everyone gets back. So, c'mon then." Xephos smirked at the scientist and started to impatiently unbutton his lab coat.

Lalna grinned. He let Xephos slide his jacket off and pull his shirt over his head as he reached down, unbuttoning Xephos' pants. They panted and moaned through lusty kisses as Lalna unzipped Xephos' pants with one hand and slipped them over his hips so that they fell to the floor. Lalna wrapped his hands around Xephos' waist and pulled the man along with him without breaking the kiss; Xephos stepped out of his trousers as they stumbled back in the direction of the teleporter dock. Xephos nipped at Lalna's lip playfully as he reached for his belt.

They both stepped onto the pressure pad and with a zap they were immediately moved up a floor to Lalna's bedroom. Lalna ran his hands over Xephos' shoulders as he worked the fasteners on the scientist's snug black pants, deliberately letting his touch linger a moment, teasing Lalna's growing bulge. Lalna huffed as he pulled Xephos along with him once more, walking backwards until his calves hit the mattress. His pants and boxers fell to the floor. His feet slid out of them as he was pushed back gently onto the bed by Xephos.