6 (Heeseung's help)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING?" Jake shouted at the officer.

"Sir, I'mma need you to calm down. I told you we don't have any clues and the mother doesn't even have anything to say, how can we work with this?" The officer explained for the second time.

"You are just not doing this job properly. I know that you usually receive a lot of money for these type of things but my mother didn't give you any. That's why you're lacking right?" Jake said as he folded his arms.

"Th-that's not true sir" The officer stuttered.

"Not true my ass. I can tell that you're lying" Jake scoffed.

"We have important tasks ahead. It would be great if you could leave on your own, we'd rather not resort to using force." The officer said as he sighed.

"Oh yeah sure, I'm sorry for interrupting you from doing those iMpOrTaNt TaSkS" Jake said sarcastically and left.

Jake walked out of the police station being disappointed. He wants to find his brother but how? How will he do that if the police want do anything? How will he do it alone?

He thought of his most trusted person, heeseung. Hee can lead him and he will do the work. But how will he agree?

Heeseung has an event to attend tomorrow so he'll call him after that in the afternoon. Till then, he will try to get used to Korea again.

Time skip, tomorrow afternoon

Jake dialed Heeseung's number.

"Hey, how did the event go?"-Jake

"It went well but it would've been better if you were here" -Heeseung

"Yeah okay..anyways I have something to tell you...can you come to Korea? I'll send you the exact location -Jake

"Uh okay, but what's this about?" -Hee

"You'll see" -Jake 

Call ended

______________________

I'm sorry this was short TvT I'm kinda drained out today