15 (Tutor)

Jake wondered how he got into this situation.

Sitting with Sunghoon and talking about the notes in his free time.

A few minutes ago

Finnaly, the bell rang indicating that the class was over.

They had 20 minutes of free time on campus before they could leave. So, Jake wanted to go to canteen to buy something but just as he was about to get up, Sunghoon approached him.

"Hey there, did you know we were in the same class?" He said with a smile.

"No, and I wish it stayed that way" Jake replied.

Sunghoon sighed. "Why are you always so mean to me? Nevermind, I'll get to the point, I want you explain me the notes" Sunghoon said.

"Nope, I'm busy" Jake said and was about to go when Sunghoon held his wrist.

"Even the teacher told me to get a tutor..You could get detention if you don't help me" Sunghoon lied.

Jake sighed, "Why me? Go to the topper or something.." Jake said.

"But I want you" Sunghoon said.

"What?" Jake asked being shocked.

"I mean..I want you to teach me. Please~" Sunghoon pleaded.

"Ugh fine! Let's go to the library" Jake frowned and Sunghoon smiled.

-

And that's exactly how it happened.

Now listen, Jake doesn't have a big problem tutoring someone, but if that someone is Sunghoon then he can't do it.

Sunghoon would randomly speak nonsense or zone out.

"Wait, this is formula is wrong.." Sunghoon spoke.

"No, this is right. The electric charge formula is electric charge equals to electric current over time , I= Q/T" Jake said being confused.

"No because I does not equals to Q/T, U equals to Q/T" Sunghoon said and winked. ( If y'all don't get it hoon said 'You=cutie')

"... I'm gonna go-.." Jake said blankly.

"No no no no no. I'm sorry, please continue" Sunghoon pouted.

Jake sighed. It's like babysitting a baby, except the baby is flirty and dumb.

________________

I'm sorry it's short ToT