9 (Bobas and Bonds)

"Woah..who do they think they are?" Jake scoffed when they finished discussing about the FS² .

"You gotta be careful, alright? Don't get into a physical fight." Heeseung said as he patted his back.

"Are you saying I'm weak?" Jake dramatically gasped.

"No..I just want you to be safe, I can't let anything happen to you" Heeseung replied as he started deeply in his eyes.

Jake didn't say anything and stared back at him. Both of them being lost in each other's eyes.

"I-If you care that much then why don't you also come to the school with me? You can be a new student.." Jake said while breaking the obvious tension between the two.

"I look too old to be a student" Hee chuckled as he took a bite of his macaroon.

"Yeah, you look like an ahjussi" Jake giggled.

"Yah!" Heeseung playfully pushed Jake a bit.

"It's true!" Jake pushed him back and they both started laughing and pushing eachother.

"But seriously though, stay safe okay? They can harm you" Heeseung said as he got back to normal.

"Okayyy. But that doesn't mean I won't talk to them my way. They are such assholes for bullying my brother. What if they have held him hostage or something?" Jake rolled his eyes.

"Judging by the diary entries, that could actually be possible" Heeseung replied.

"Are you gonna finish your boba?" Jake asked after finishing his.

"You want it?" Heeseung said as he chuckled while giving him his boba.

"I like this flavour too" Jake drank before he beamed making Heeseung's heart do summer saults.

"Have you talked to your parents by the way?" Hee asked.

"Father's going back to Thailand and mother couldn't care less" Jake sighed.

"Then that's settled.. Let's go shopping today. I'll buy you the things you need." Heeseung smiled.

"Sure" Jake said as he finished Heeseung's boba.

______________

Short chapter, I'm sorry TvT But I wanted to write smth