CHAPTER 14

Roseanne pressed a wet, open kiss to the tip of Lalisa's cock, whimpering as the taste of salt spread across her tongue. She had grown used to the flavor over the past few months, but it still made her stomach twist even as her mouth ached for more. You don't need to like this, the chastising voice in her mind said. You just need to keep her happy. Get her to go along with your plan. But she kept moving her fist, testing the shaft's firmness. She had long since learned that trying not to enjoy herself during sex with Lalisa was an exercise in frustration.

"I think I prefer you this way," Lalisa purred, gazing at her with hooded eyes.

Roseanne drew back with a shaking gasp. When Lalisa looked at her like that, it made her heart lurch in ways she didn't understand. "Which way..." She hesitated, wavering between terms before eventually deciding on, "Mistress?"

"Hungry, and only a little conflicted." Lalisa spread her thighs further apart, somehow managing to seem graceful as she scooted to the edge of her chair. Her length jutted out from her body, and Roseanne couldn't keep from staring. The sight of Lalisa's cock made her dizzy even though she had seen it countless times. Silky fluid drizzled from the broad head, coating the shaft until it shimmered. The large knot at the bottom gave her a nervous, queasy feeling that actually became pleasant after a few seconds. Her inner walls fluttered, and not for the first time, she wondered how it could possibly fit inside her.

The sound of a clearing throat snapped her out of her haze. Fortunately, Lalisa seemed amused instead of annoyed. "You may continue," she drawled, her expression and her voice both dripping with smugness. "I know the sight is impressive, but just staring is such a waste."

Roseanne shuddered. She had no idea how she had gone from seducing Lalisa to being ensnared herself. It doesn't matter. The more she values me, the easier this partnership will be. "I'm sorry, Mistress," she murmured, layering the words with as much syrup as she could. "You're..." Her eyes roamed the expanse of Lalisa's body, taking in the perfect breasts peeking out from the Princess's open robe and the waterfall of dark hair tumbling down her pale shoulders. When the last word escaped, it was more genuine than she had intended. "Beautiful."

Sadly, it was the truth. Regardless of her selfishness, her sadistic streak, and her obsession with control, Lalisa was beautiful. It was in the way she looked, the way she moved, the effortless way she demanded obedience, and Roseanne had long since stopped trying to deny it.

"I've already agreed to your plan," Lalisa said. "Flattery isn't necessary." But she looked pleased, and her shaft pulsed a little.

Roseanne gave it another stroke, coaxing clear warmth to run along her fingers. She had no idea if other alphas made as much wetness, but when they weren't joined, Lalisa always spilled rivers over her breasts, her belly, her thighs... Don't think about it, she told herself, even though her tongue throbbed for another taste. Just be grateful. It makes your job easier.

"You deserve flattery, Mistress." She scattered worshipful kisses along the underside of Lalisa's cock, partially for show, but also because she couldn't resist. Soon, she was licking as well, gathering up the glistening streams. The sticky-hot taste of honey swelled in her mouth, and she took Lalisa's tip between her lips, sucking greedily.

One of Lalisa's hands curled around her neck, not exactly pushing, but preventing her from pulling away. "Here," she ordered, using the other as a guide. "This should give you more."

Roseanne allowed her fingers to be wrapped around Lalisa's knot. She could barely begin to form a fist, but she knew what Lalisa wanted. She squeezed what she could hold, and was rewarded with several spurts of sweetness. A soft moan slipped out before she could stifle it. Instead of swallowing, she let Lalisa's wetness slide back down her shaft, adding to the slickness that was already there.