CHAPTER 10

"Beg," Lalisa ordered, breath washing hot against Roseanne's throat.

Roseanne sucked her lower lip between her teeth, trying to ignore the thick shaft sawing in and out of her. Awful shudders rolled through her every time the Princess's knot bumped against her clit, and she hated how good it felt. "Please, Mistress," she gasped, eager to end this game as quickly as possible. Her inner walls pulsed, searching for the stretch she needed.

But Lalisa wasn't satisfied with a simple please. She sped up, and her voice became a growl. "Beg for me to breed you. For me to flood you with my come until you can't hold anymore."

Roseanne didn't want to break down, but everything about Lalisa was intoxicating. Each thrust of Lalisa's hips threatened to undo her. Every time Lalisa's lips wrapped around a word, she felt it all the way to her core. Each twitch that raced along the length of Lalisa's shaft made her clench and flutter. She despised this, but her body craved it anyway.

I won't, she told herself, squeezing her eyes shut. Looking at Lalisa's face would weaken the last of her resolve. She can humiliate me all she wants, but I won't humiliate myself. As long as I stay quiet, everything will be fine...

Her optimism wavered as Lalisa shifted the angle of her thrusts, ramming into her sensitive front wall. She let out a wail of agony and approval as her entrance began parting for the swell of Lalisa's knot. No matter how many times Lalisa tied with her, adjusting to the size was a struggle.

"Say it." Lalisa's voice hissed like steam, and Roseanne shivered, fighting not to whimper at the sound. "Tell me how much you want this. How much you want to carry my pups..." Even with her eyes closed, Roseanne could feel the Princess's smirk. Her opening clutched at the widest part of the knot, and she knew it would only take one more push for Lalisa to bury it inside. "The way you're milking me, I'll give you more than enough for a whole litter."

The thought was horrifying, but she responded with eagerness instead of disgust. She was begging before she could think better of it, pleading for her alpha to take mercy on her. Anything to fill the void within her, to ease the aching emptiness. "Please, Mistress," she gasped, not even sure what she was saying. "P—please... f—fill m—fill me..." The words got easier and easier to say, and soon, they came rushing out. "Please, Mistress, fill me, please fill me, pleasefillme pleasefillmepleas—Ahh!"

Her chant became a shout as Lalisa's knot finally popped inside. Her inner walls clenched down immediately, and the spike of pain was swept away by waves of bliss. She shivered and sobbed, surrendering to a terrible, sinking sense of relief. For a moment, her heat had convinced her that she might actually die without Lalisa's knot inside of her and Lalisa's come filling her up. But the Princess didn't come right away. Roseanne's muscles cramped in agony, screaming for the harsh spurts that usually followed the tie. She trembled, but remained frozen, too overstimulated to move.

"Say it," Lalisa whispered again, right beside her ear. Her voice was strained with the effort of holding back her orgasm, but not close to breaking. "You're an omega, so this shouldn't be too difficult. Admit that you want to be bred. That you want me to sire your children."

Roseanne didn't want to speak, but she was already coming, sucking in ragged breaths as contractions pulsed through her body. They weren't pleasurable. Her muscles locked even tighter around the base of Lalisa's cock, rippling along the shaft, struggling to make room for the knot. But the release wasn't enough. She needed Lalisa's climax even more than she needed her own. The tremors refused to stop and tears leaked from her eyes.

"I..." She swallowed, trying to ignore the ache pounding in her exposed, abandoned clit.

Her lips mouthed strangled, silent words as her fingers clawed at the bedcovers. I don't want this... I don't want to want this... Oh Spirits, I want this. Want her. Need her.