The Fire Lily Festival: Part V

When Roseanne awoke the next morning, it was to the soft wash of Lalisa's breath against the back of her neck and the comforting weight of the alpha's arm draped over her hip. Although they were no longer joined, their limbs remained tangled together and she savored the warm press of skin. Lalisa's breasts were nestled comfortably against her shoulder blades and her mate's cock nudged at her backside, already half-hard.

With a luxurious yawn, Roseanne turned in Lalisa's embrace, unsurprised to find that her lover was still fast asleep. She smiled fondly, tucking back a strand of dark hair that had fallen loose beside Lalisa's cheek. She was sleeping scar-side down, and without the angry redness visible, she looked far younger than her years. Almost like she did when we first met...

Thinking about the beginning of their relationship usually brought up mixed feelings, but this time, Roseanne was relaxed and content enough to focus on the positives. Despite their terrible beginnings, Lalisa had developed into a kind, considerate, and attentive mate—and one who had brought her to the pinnacle of pleasure last night despite her nerves. Surely such consideration deserved a fitting reward. Her mind made up, she let her fingertips trail down along Lalisa's firm stomach, toward the waiting shaft of her cock. It stirred at her touch, swelling further as she folded a gentle fist around it and began to stroke.

Lalisa's eyes fluttered open, and Roseanne couldn't decide whether to be pleased or disappointed. It wasn't often that she got to play with Lalisa while she was sleeping and vulnerable, but with her mate awake, other possibilities arose. "Good morning," she murmured, dipping in to press a gentle kiss on top of Lalisa's smiling mouth. As she had hoped, Lalisa's fingers curled around the back of her neck, urging her to deepen it. When they parted, both of them were panting, and Lalisa's cock was straining in her palm.

"A good morning indeed," Lalisa said, staring down between their bodies. "I see you've already decided what you want to do first today."

Roseanne grinned. "Maybe." She gave her mate's length a light squeeze, enjoying the way it twitched in her grip.

"Are you saying last night wasn't enough for you?" Lalisa asked, her loving smile curling into a much more common smirk that dripped with smugness. "You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself."

"I wasn't the one who fell asleep after we came," Roseanne pointed out. Although she would never do so in public, in private, she couldn't resist the rare opportunity to bring her lover's ego down a few notches with some harmless teasing. Lalisa's lower lip poked out in a pout, and Roseanne laughed. "Yes, I did enjoy myself. You were wonderful. Once we got started, I forgot Minnie was even in the room."

"Well, Minnie isn't anywhere about now," Lalisa said. She flipped onto her back and spread her legs invitingly, striking a pose that indicated she was open to being worshiped. "Well? What are you waiting for? Your Fire Lord requires your attention before breakfast."

Roseanne ran her tongue over her lips to wet them, eyeing her prize as she considered her options. Her inner muscles shivered at the thought of taking Lalisa's cock inside, but the previous night had left her a little sore. She wasn't sure she could handle another knotting quite so soon. The glinting pool of wetness at the very tip of Lalisa's shaft, however, made her mouth water. "Would my mouth do?" she asked, giving Lalisa's shaft another slow stroke. "After last night, I think you've earned it."

Lalisa nodded, settling further back against the pillows. "I always love your mouth... although right now, I wish you weren't using it to talk."

Roseanne slid further down on the bed, preparing to follow Lalisa's instructions, but before she could even crawl into position between her mate's legs, a loud wail came from somewhere outside the bedroom. Both of them shared a worried look, jerking up in surprise. "That was one of the pups, wasn't it?" Roseanne said, releasing her hold on Lalisa's cock and frowning in dismay. "Weren't they supposed to be with Bambam?"