The Fire Lily Festival: Part I

A/N: These bonus chapters include a heavy dose of voyeurism, so if you are not into that I recommend to skip those parts or not read these ten extra chapters at all, your choice. Also, for some reason their pups refer to Lisa as Father/Dad and I decided to keep it like that.

***********************************************************************

"Lalisa, please ..."

The broken note of need in Roseanne's voice tugged at Lalisa's heart, but she didn't allow her rhythm to falter. She kept thrusting at the same pace, sucking at the tender spot where Roseanne's throat joined her shoulder and hitching her mate's leg higher up around her waist. The practiced motion got her a little extra depth, and soon, Roseanne was whimpering into her neck with every stroke.

Good. Everything is going according to plan.

Although Roseanne's influence had softened her considerably, Lalisa always had been, and always would be, manipulative—especially when it came to mating. With a few tugs, she could contort Roseanne's limbs into fascinating shapes. Her hands could coax out all kinds of delicious reactions from the omega's body. Just by observing, she could discover the precise way to push Roseanne right up to the edge. Hopefully, if she was lucky, she would be able to use those talents to get what she wanted.

After all, Fire Lord Lalisa always gets what she wants.

"Lalisa..."

When Roseanne repeated her name, Lalisa finally allowed her hips to speed up. She pumped faster, letting the top of her knot nudge Roseanne's entrance. It was the most delicious sort of torture, rubbing against clinging silk without quite pressing inside, but she knew Roseanne was suffering even more.

"Please..."

Lalisa stopped trailing kisses along Roseanne's neck, staring down at her face instead. It was twisted up in the prettiest way possible. Some of her apprehension faded to make room for a swell of pride. "Please what?" she asked, in the same syrupy, smug tone she used whenever she wanted to impress her superiority onto someone. She used it much more frequently with her advisers than her mate, but in this particular circumstance, she thought it was appropriate. "Please fuck you?"

Roseanne squirmed. "Yes!"

Lalisa wasn't entirely surprised when both Roseanne's legs coiled around her, shifting until the omega's heels pressed into the middle of her back. She used the new angle to her advantage, dragging her cockhead along Roseanne's sensitive front wall each time she rocked forward.

"Please knot you?" she purred, snapping her hips. Roseanne screamed as Lalisa's shaft slipped a little deeper than intended. Her mate was dripping and open and more than ready to take her, and if she hadn't been concerned with other things, she would have seized the invitation. Not yet, she told herself. You need her desperate before you broach the subject...

Roseanne moaned, but managed to hiss out an answer—the same one she had given before. "Yesss..." Her eyes fluttered shut, and Lalisa's smirk spread. This was working better than she'd hoped.

"Please breed you?" she taunted, leaning forward and lining up their lips in an almost-kiss. She would have run her hands over the flat, toned plane of Roseanne's belly if their bodies hadn't been so entwined, but as it was, she had to settle for rutting harder.

That earned her a yelp, as well as several greedy pulses from Roseanne's inner walls. "Lalisa, yes, please fuck me, please knot me, please..."

It was tempting, oh so tempting, to give in to her lover's pleas and sink inside. The effort of teasing had left Lalisa throbbing with the need for her own release, but she gritted her teeth, holding back a little longer. She started a shallow grind instead, catching the swollen bud of Roseanne's clit. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she muttered, letting their mouths graze. "You're desperate for me to take you... so eager for me to claim you..."