The Fire Lily Festival: Part VII

The slippery heat that ran over her fingertips was all the encouragement Lalisa needed. She slid two of them inside of Roseanne without any preparation at all, thrusting and curling as best she could in the confines of her mate's pants. When that didn't give her the leverage she wanted—when Roseanne's moans were sweet but not sweet enough— Lalisa shoved them down the rest of the way, letting them pool at Roseanne's feet.

A blush tinged Roseanne's cheeks, but Lalisa didn't give her time to overthink it. She started pumping her hand, letting her thumb come to rest on the stiff bud of Roseanne's clit. It was already so swollen, and Roseanne made the most delicious sounds when she rubbed the pad of her finger over it. Lalisa could tell she was trying to be quiet, especially when Roseanne nuzzled into her shoulder, but she didn't allow the omega to stifle her cries.

"Don't," she muttered, taking Roseanne's lips in another hot kiss and pinning her hard to the wall. "I want to hear your pleasure...and I think you want to be heard." At the glassy look in Roseanne's brown eyes, Lalisa knew she had guessed right. Her mate was both intensely aroused and terrified of public displays like this, and it was her job to tip Roseanne firmly over to the side of arousal.

She doubted it would be difficult. Roseanne's tight inner muscles were already rippling around her fingers, and Lalisa suspected that if she sped up her rhythm just a little bit, she would have her lover coming in her hand in a matter of seconds. Instead, she deliberately slowed down, catching the swollen spot along Roseanne's front wall without really pressing into it.

"You might not want to admit it, but this appeals to you." Lalisa gave another thrust for emphasis, relishing Roseanne's soft wail and the way she worried her lip. "You enjoy the thought of being seen. Of having someone else watch me make you mine."

Roseanne didn't answer. She bit her lower lip harder, averting her gaze and panting off to the side. Lalisa didn't let her hide. She took Roseanne's jaw in her other hand, guiding her mate's face back toward hers. Roseanne's dark eyes sucked in her, and for a moment, Lalisa forgot her train of thought. Only the next soft moan that broke in Roseanne's throat and the throb it caused in her cock helped her remember.

"I won't do this against your will," she whispered softly. "In fact, I want to hear you beg for it. Admit that you want this, and I'll let you have my cock instead. It can stretch you further, fill you deeper..." She gave her fingers another push, causing Roseanne's thighs to flex around her hand and more slickness to drip into her palm. "Mm. You're going to need my knot too. You're already so wet..."

"Just do it," Roseanne hissed. She clutched the back of Lalisa's shirt hard enough for her nails to scratch skin through the fabric. "Please, Lalisa, fuck me—"

Lalisa didn't need any further encouragement. She opened her own pants, groaning with relief as she eased herself out through the front. Her shaft was already hard, with wetness pearled at the tip and pressure swelling in the base. She removed her fingers from Roseanne's warmth, not even bothering to coat her shaft with the wetness dripping from them before she lined herself up. Her mate was more than ready.

It only took her one thrust to push the head past Roseanne's trembling entrance. The omega was completely open to her, and Roseanne's satin walls welcomed her inside, pulsing with every inch of shaft she buried. Once she was sure she wouldn't slip out, Lalisa hitched both of her hands beneath Roseanne's knees. With a growl, she lifted Roseanne higher on the wall and thrust her hips forward, pinning her mate in place and burying the rest of her length. Roseanne's arms and legs wrapped around her instantly, locking their bodies together.

As soon as Lalisa's cock slid home, sheathed all the way inside of Roseanne, her mate let out a hoarse gasp of "Wait" and banged her weakly on the shoulder several times. Lalisa wasn't certain whether it was because Roseanne was afraid of pain if she started moving too quickly or whether she didn't want to come too fast, but privately she figured it must be the latter. Her mate was so wet that she was dripping out past the base of Lalisa's cock, and fluttering around her shaft so quickly that before long, she was herself in danger of spilling before she was able to give her mate the pleasure she deserved. Lalisa let out a quiet groan as she focused all of her attention on keeping her hips still.