Chapter 54

"I'm so nervous." I pace up and down the hallway. I check the mirror for what feels like the hundredth time, adjust the waist line of my pants, then continue walking again. I didn't realize how often I ruffle my fingers through my hair out of anxiousness until now, when my hair actually has to be perfect. Black clothing covers the few other people in the room, a similar feeling dwelling within them as well.

"You've done things twenty times scarier than this." Link says.

"Yes, but none of them have been this important." I force a laugh. My heart is pounding too hard to even allow a light chorus of chortling.

"Jack," He grabs my attention. "you need to calm down or else you're going to pass out." He's amused with my nerves. "Elsa would kill you."

"How can I calm down?" I examine myself in the mirror again. "It's my wedding day."

"You're on, Frost." Flynn's head pokes through the door.

"Okay," I breathe. "let's do this." I adjust the cuffs of my sleeves and button the vest before making my way out the door and down the white hallway. A dolled up Anna comes out of no where and speaks at a million miles an hour.

"I am so excited! Elsa looks amazing, you're going to seriously love her dress. And her hair too," she pauses to smile. "I can't wait for you to see her. I bet you can't wait either." She fixes my tie and grins up at me. "Are you nervous?"

"Very." I huff.

"Don't be." Anna says, spinning around. "I'll go get Elsa." she tells me as she rushes around the corner and through the bride's door as quickly as she came.

I enter the grand room, noting the beautifully decorated surroundings. Gold embroiders the white walls and carpet, splashes of snowy white flowers crawling along the benches and ceiling. An insane amount of people fill the rows, all colored in soft pastels and whites. It's amazing.

Link leads me up the isle and on the platform where we stand along side the Justice of the Peace. He greets me with a friendly nod and I return it.

"Ready, Agent Frost?" Link asks from beside me.

"I've never been so ready for anything." I chuckle as I straighten my posture and lace my fingers loosely together.

That's when the ceremony begins. I wish I could tell you what happens but I'm so nervous I don't really know myself. Before I know it, my beautiful girl is gradually making her way towards me with Anna at her side in their father's stead.

"Wow," I gasp under my breath. Anna was right when she said she looked amazing (not that I doubted it). Her dress is beautifully fitted to her whole body, barely straying from her figure until it hits her knees. It glitters in the soft light and I notice a few snowflakes here and there. Her special touch, I don't doubt. And her hair too- just flawless. Delicate curls and twists in intricate ways. It amazes me how incredibly gorgeous she is. I'm speechless- stunned. How did I get this lucky?

Man, I love her.

When Elsa finally reaches me, she looks up at me with wide eyes and an ecstatic grin. The Justice of the Peace begins his speech but I honestly don't hear a word. I just see her and only her.

"Remember when we promised we wouldn't fall in love?" She whispers, wriggling her nose with laughter. I chuckle and nod.

"That didn't work out too well." I mumble back, tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear.

"Thank goodness it didn't." she agrees, blinking up at me.

"Thank goodness." I repeat.

"Do you, Jackson Overland-Frost, take Elsa to be your wife?" I think that's what he says. I'm far too excited to process it.