⛤ YOU PLAY TOO MUCH ⛤

Getting back to my house I lead Cench over to the guest room and lay him down. "I have some guy sweats in my closet let me get them." I say opening the door. "I don't wanna wear no other bloke's sweats?" He says with an attitude. "Well thank god you aren't cause they are Demi's." I laugh. He just shuts up and leans back into the bed. I go into my closet grabbing one of Demi's oversized sweats and head back to the guest room. I walk up seeing him laying down with his arm over his eyes. I set the sweats on the bed and go into the kitchen to grab some water and some medicine that I bought that helps for when you drink a lot. I took some and then went and gave Cench some.

"Make sure you take this before you go to sleep, so you don't wake up with a hangover tomorrow. You can also use the shower right outside this room." I set the glass of water and the pill on the nightstand. "Mhhm." He says under his breath. "I am serious Cench." I say sternly. I begin to walk off but he lightly grabs my wrist. "Wait." He says with his other arm still on his eyes. "What?" I ask. "You looked really beautiful tonight." He says in a raspy voice. I felt butterflies all throughout my stomach. I felt a wave of red take over my cheeks. "Thank you." I try to conceal my smile. "I'll see you tomorrow Cench." I smile.

I make my way into the room and then to my bathroom. I take off all my makeup and my clothes. I hop into a quick shower and brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I begin to start on my skin care routine. I head into my closet and put on some comfy pjs and then head back to my room. I dim the lights in my room and put on a show to watch. After that I am fast asleep.

I wake up in the morning to the smell of pancakes. I get up and brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a claw and do some skin care. After that, I put on my slippers and head out to the kitchen. I see Luna sitting at the kitchen counter with Cench in front of her making pancakes shirtless. "Good morning Stells." Luna smiles up at me. Cench turns around fast. "Morning Stella." He walks over to me handing me a plate of pancakes. "What's this for?" I laugh. "Your hospitality." He smiles and heads back to the stove. I sit next to Luna as she is typing away on her computer.

"What you doing Luna?" I ask pouring some syrup over my pancakes. "Just working on some stuff that they sent over from your movie." She answers. "You're in a movie?" Cench says placing a plate of pancakes in front of him. "Lead Role babyeee." I say taking a bite of my pancake. "That's nice, I am too antisocial for that." He pours some syrup on his pancakes. "I felt that same way too, but I did some meditating and I realized that I really need to do it." I take another bite. "Thank you for the breakfast Oakley, I gotta head back to my office." She says putting her laptop in her bag. "Are you meeting up with Tessa?" I ask. "Yeah she told me that they might want you to preform at Coachella, so you have to get to writing your album." She says opening the front door. "OH MY GOD COACHELLA?!" I exclaim. "Yes, so write that album girly." She walks out.

Now it's just Cench and I in the room. "You feeling better today?" I ask. "Yes! Thank you for taking care of me." He smiles putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. I finish up my pancakes and start to wash my dish. "So are you gonna continue working on your album today?" He says finishing up the last piece on his plate. "Nah, today is my off day." I dry off my hands. I step aside and he starts to wash his plate. "That's quite a coincidence cause I don't have anything planned today." He smirks. "So are you insinuating that you wanna hang out?" I narrow my eyebrow. "I mean, all my friends are back in the UK... so.." He dries his hands off. "Alright, we can hang out." I roll my eyes playfully. "You're not gonna go like that right?" I point at him shirtless. "Of course not darling, unless you want me to." He smirks. I get butterflies everywhere... and when I say everywhere... I mean everywhere.

It's been a while since I slept with someone so I have been craving that kind of touch. I wouldn't mind sleeping with him he's HOT, but I just wouldn't be in a relationship with someone like him. "Hello? Earth to Stella?" He waves his hands in front of my face. "Sorry what?" I laugh. "I just said that my assistant is on her way with some clothes." He says putting his phone away. "Oh alright. I'm gonna go change then." I say. I walk into the room and let out a big sigh. No way I just thought about sleeping with Central Cee. Before I get into my closet I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I say "Hey what kind of style are you going for?" he says coming in.

"I am thinking about being cozy and cute." I say. "Well you already got the cute part going." He smirks. "Don't do that." I whine. He looks surprised at my reaction. "Do what?" He chuckles. "You play too much." I smack my teeth. "But I'm not playing with you darling." He steps a little closer to me. "You do play, you know what you're doing." I start to get nervous about the short distance between us. "Not with you Stella." He steps closer. We are now inches away from each other. His eyes are meeting mine, he looks down at my lips and licks his. His mouth goes from inches away to now centimeters away. The urge goes through my whole body. "Are you gonna kiss me or just stand there?" I say. I look into his eyes and they went dark. He crashes his lips onto mine. This time with more passion.

There has been so much tension between us that I start to enjoy that he finally made another move. It starts to become so heated. He guides me back to the bed. Our lips move harder against each other. He bends me down on my bed kissing my back. He takes off my shirt and cups my breasts in his hands. I let out a soft moan. He presses himself against me as he pulls my shorts down.

....

...

..

.
*A/N: THATS ALL IM WRITING YOU NASTIESSS, BUT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. 🔥 *