⍟ GIVE THEM A FUCKING ALBUM ⍟

Cench had to go back to the uk for a couple of days to film a music video for his new song. I take this time to go out and have a girls day with Demi since we are both in relationships and it's been hard to hang out together. As I wait for her to come over I ask Luna to snap a few pics of me outside to post to my instagram. I choose one picture out of the 50 she took and post it.

liked by Centralcee, Nlechoppa, Sza, and 9,354,190@Stellathestone: S☀️NNY

@Stellathestone: S☀️NNY

@Centralcee: miss you already❤️
liked by creator

@Nlechoppa: 🔥🔥🔥

@Stonerboner: not nle in the cut... what will Cench say about this ???

@cenchlovesstella: ooppp... not NLE trying to get a piece of that

load comments...

liked by Stellathestone, Selenagomez, Tylerthecreator, and 9,362,852 others

@Centralcee: missing you like crazy...

@Stellathestone: come back alreadyyyy
@Centralcee replied: I'll be there soon darling

@Stellastonerrr: the way he talks to her is so sweet:(

@Selenagomez: you guys are so cute

@Prettyyasmin: oh fr??

load comments...

I get a text from Demi saying she is outside, so I grab my purse and head out. I get in the car and put my seatbelt on. "Hi bestie." I smile. "Hey queen!" She smiles back. "Do you wanna go to our usual coffee spot?" She asks. "It's 6 in the afternoon and you wanna get coffee?" I laugh. "Why the fuck not?" She says in a "yolo" tone. "Alright sure." I shrug. Demi begins to drive. "So what's been on your mind? What have you been up to?" She asks. I start to think about the girl that keeps commenting on Cench's stuff so I decided to ask her if I'm paranoid.

     "There's this girl named Yasmin that keeps commenting like weird sus shit on Cench's post." I say opening up my instagram. "Hmm have you asked Cench about it?" She pulls into the very secluded coffee shop that is right by my house, it's an old coffee shop but Demi and I have always liked the vibe in there. "No , I haven't. I don't want him to think I'm crazy." I express. We get out the car and head into the coffee shop we order our coffees and sit at a cute little table.