* COMMITMENT ISSUES *

As my team finishes up my glam my friends come into my room. "Do yall even listen to Cench's music?" Demi asks walking in hand in hand with Tana. Nle walks in right behind them with a girl that I've never met before, but she did look kind of familiar. "I have I know some of his songs by heart." Nle says putting his arm over the girl.

     He walks over to me with her still under his arm, "This is Leah, she a girl I'm rocking with." He introduces her to me. I just wish he would've let me know before he brought her to my HOME. I smile and I shake her hand "Hi it's nice to meet you." I say in a friendly tone. "Hi! I love your music and congrats on your pregnancy." She smiles. It kinda sounded dragged out or acted, but I didn't really pay much attention to it since I barely know her. "Thank you." I smile.

     "Alright imma need everyone to get out so I can change." I say getting up from my glam chair "you're gonna look so cute!" Tana hugs me. "Also when you get out there's a surprise right outside your door." Demi says walking out. I nod my head in suspicion and close the door.  I put on my clothes and take a few pics for instagram. Then check outside. There was beautiful flowers outside my door with a note. " If I'm having a baby I'm glad it's with you - Oakley." I smile down at it.

liked by Centralcee, Tanamongeau, Kyliejrnner, and 60,579,248 others

@Stellathestone: Baby daddy's concert!

@Kyliejenner: you're so cute

@Tanamongeau: baby got BACK and FRONT

@Centralcee: Now this gyal want me in her uterus, fuck it I'm rich let's do it
liked by creator

load comments...

liked by Kaicenat, Centralcee, Cardib, and 56,792,328 others

@Stellathestone: So pretty 🩷

@Centralcee: I'm glad you liked them

@Cardib: you deserve them momma!

@Kaicenat: I'm confused... so we fucking with Central Cee??