✶ THE DATE ✶

Cench and I lay naked next to each other.  I take a deep breath as I look next to me. Cench is looking up at the ceiling with one arm under his head and the other on his chest. "I hope you know that this isn't like a date thing." I say pointing back and forth between us. "Why not?" He turn his body to face me. "Several reasons." I mumble. "Oh yeah, like what?"  He furrows his eyebrows. "One you live in the Uk, two you literally flirt with everybody, and three you haven't even attempted to ask me on a date." I cross my arms. He narrows his eyebrows "That's not what you were saying when I was quite literally in your uterus." He winks. "Ugh, my point exactly." I get up and wrap my blanket around me looking around my room for my underwear. "Alright, I am sorry." He chuckles putting his arms up.

        I look back at him and I roll my eyes before I go to the bathroom. I hop in the shower because I am not a nasty woman. I take a steamy shower. As the water droplets hit my skin I think about what just happened "I really just slept with Central Cee." I say to myself.  Maybe if he was different I would give him a chance.  I sigh to myself as I hop out the shower. I dry off and wrap the towel around my body. I apply some light makeup and I step out to get some clothes from my closet. As I step out the bathroom I see that Cench left my room and did my bed. At least he is nice enough to do the bed. I head into my closet and take out a cute comfy outfit.

I step out into the living room and see Cench freshly out the shower and ready. How do men get ready so fast? He looks back and looks me up and down "you look good" he compliments. I look down at his outfit. "Thanks you do too." I smile. "Alright Stella, no jokes aside..." he stands up and reaches for something behind the couch. I step back because I don't know what the fuck he is gonna take out.

He takes out a bouquet of pink roses and hands them to me "Go on a date with me." He looks me intensely in the eyes and raises his eyebrows. "I can't Cench." I utter. "Why?" He questions letting his eyebrows fall. "Because I know your type." I reply. "Give me a chance." He says persistently. "Why Cench? I'm gonna get my heart broken." I state looking down at the beautiful flowers he's holding. He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him. "I promise you, that's the last thing I wanna do. I have known you for such a short time, but I know I want someone like you in my life." He expresses.

I look him in the eyes. I think about it for a second. Maybe I do need love in my life. "One date Cench. If it goes wrong then we stop completely." I say sternly taking the roses from his hand. "And if it goes good?" He questions. "Then we'll continue seeing each other." I reply. He has a huge grin plastered on his face. "Deal." He says confidently. "Don't get too confident, I'm hard to handle." I say jokingly. "Yeah we'll see." He smirks.

We start to head out the house. I asked Cench to take a picture of me to post on my Instagram before getting in the car cause I was feeling kind of cute. "Of course darlin." He says taking out his phone. "You can take it on my phone if you'd like." I say handing him mine. "I wanna keep the memory." He says holding his phone out. I begin to pose for the picture. As we get in my car I start to realize that I don't even know where we are going. "Cench I don't even know where we are going." I laugh. "Let me drive then." He smiles. "And let your British drive on the left side ass crash my car?" I laugh. He mad dogs me, "I know how to drive." He says getting out the car. He opens my door making me get out and then he opens the door to the passenger side.

     "Where are we even going?" I ask as he starts the car. "Don't worry about it love" he smirks. I get butterflies in my stomach. As we head to the place we play a little music. His hand slowly starts to sneak in mine. We sing along to some music. As I look outside the window I see so many people standing outside. "Are we at a music festival?!? " I ask excitedly. "We are innit?" He smirks. "I LOVE music festivals." I grin so wide. "I know, Luna told me." He says taking off his seatbelt. "Well what are we waiting for?" I clap. "Sorry I was making some time so the bodyguards can meet us here, but I think they just pulled up." He says as a car pulls up next to us. A squad of bodyguards hop out and Cench and I get out the car.