✱ MORNING MORNING SHOW ✱

It's been 2 weeks and a half since Cench and I have been seeing each other. Right now we are in the studio I am recording my second to last song named "Melting" (by kali Uchis). "Before I get in the booth, I wanna let you know that you were a big inspiration to this song." I smile at him. "Really?" His eyes glow and he has a huge grin on his face. "Yes, I literally wrote this a couple of hours ago." I giggled. "I can't wait to listen to it." He rubs his hands together in excitement. I head into the booth and begin to sing.

MELTING KALI UCHIS:

Oh
Oh
You are my church, you are my place of worship
I heard you're the plug, can I be the circuit?
When I got court, I hope that you're the verdict
When you're around, my insides turn inverted
My blood starts to rush when I see your doorman
I know you're nearby and I know your purpose
Take one look at you, you're heaven's incarnate
What is this spell, baby? Please show some mercy
Melting like an ice cream when you smile
Melting, you're a daydream, stay a while
I pray that I can learn to be funny
I'm watching every stand-up comedy
Just hoping that it'll rub off on me
So you'll smile at everything I say
You got some soft lips and some pearly whites (pearly whites)
I wanna touch them in the dead of night (dead of night)
Your smile ignites just like a candlelight (candlelight)
Then somehow, I know everything's alright
Melting like an ice cream when you smile
Melting, you're a daydream, stay a while
Melting like an ice cream when you smile
Melting, you're a daydream, stay (melting)

    I put my headphones on the mic and exit the booth. "How was that?" I ask. I was so nervous for what he was gonna say considering the fact that I told him the song was about him. "I love it." He gets up and gives me a hug. "It was beautiful love, thank you. I'll treasure it forever."

       He plants a kiss on my forehead. "I think you should release this as a single." Steamie says in deep thought. "Why do you say that?" I raise an eyebrow. "Just to kinda let the fans know that this is a love album." He says. "Do you think it will do good?" I ask. "Darling it sounds wonderful." Cench grabs both my hands. "It will do amazing I know it." Steamie says. " I trust you Steamie." I say faithfully. " I only have to do a few tweaks to it, but I can get it done in an hour or two so you can post it." I nod.

       "Thank you for having us Steamie! We will be back tomorrow." I give him a side hug. Cause the only man I give full hugs to is my mannn. "It's always a pleasure miss Stella." He daps up Cench. "Thanks Steamie." He says.

We walk out the studio hand in hand. "I have an interview with the Early Early Morning show with Sofia Conan." I say reading a text from my manager. "What time?" He says opening the door to his rented car. "Literally in three hours." I reply sitting in the seat and putting my seatbelt on. "If you want I can drop you off and then go pick you up something to eat, I know you're hungry." He says. "Starving." I hold onto my stomach. "So that's what we'll do." He smiles. We start driving to my house.

As we pull up to my house I give him a quick kiss before going inside. I head into my house and see my glam team already setting up. I smile and sit down on the chair, thankfully knowing that I left to the studio with a bare face.

      "How was your session?" Tessa says walking in with a clipboard. "It was so good, I am one song away from finishing my album." I smile. "Steamie just contacted me about releasing a single, is that something you wanna drop today?" She asks looking up at me from her clipboard. "I trust Steamie with everything so, I really feel like I should." I say. "It will give you good press especially since everyone thinks you're dating Central Cee." She says. "Speaking of that." Luna walks in, she passes her phone to Tessa. "Damn they are fast." She passes the phone to me.