✰ KARAOKE ✰

It's been a few weeks now since my baby shower. I haven't talked to Nle since then, and he hasn't attempted to contact me. Cench and I decided to invite my friends over for a little karaoke night. I change into a cute little outfit and post it on instagram.

liked by Centralcee, Demimarsh, Jacobelordi, and 63,649,628 others

@Stellathestone: Simple🎀

@Centralcee: Beautiful

@Demimarsh: babbbyyy mommmaaaa

@Selenagomez: you have such a cute belly

@Stellastan: I love you!!!

load comments...

Cench and I are sitting at the couch. I have been waiting to ask him something. "What are you thinking about?" He looks at me. "Nothing." I shake my head out my thoughts. "You look really pretty tonight." He smiles. "Thank you." I grin at him. He looks down at my lips and licks his. I start to feel tension build. My eyes flicker up at his eyes "Are you gonna kiss me or just stare at me?" I say.

    His lips crash onto mine as soon as I said that. As if he was yearning for those words to come out my mouth. It turns into such a deep and passionate kiss, it was like my feelings never left. As we make out we suddenly stop to catch our breath. "Let's get back together." He says rubbing his hand through the back of my head. He stares at me with his sweet eyes. "I don't know Cench, you really broke me the first time." I lean back. "I've bee really trying though, I want our baby to grow up with loving parents. And to be honest Stella I..." he pauses for a moment letting out a soft sigh. "I love you." He looks up at me. My heart went soft. I thought about it for a second before I said anything back.

"You don't have to say it back at all, I just wanted to let you know that you're the first girl I've ever felt like this with, I just don't want you to freak ou-" "I love you too Cench." I interrupt him. His eyes looked up at me with a little gleam. "Let's try us again." I add. He gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"What up what up?" Demi says walking into the house with Tana. Cench holds my hand as we walk over to them. Demi looks down at our hands and smiles. "Aweee the parents are back together." She says in a loving tone. "I'm happy the baby will have her parents loving each other." Tana says. "Just no cheating Cench." Demi pouts at him sternly. "You got it bro." Cench daps her up.

We sit down and set up the karaoke machine. Cench sits next to me as we share a bag of chips. Looking around the room I feel something missing... Nle. Even though what he did was such an asshole move, I do miss him. He's my best friend. Cench looks at me and it's like he automatically read me "he'll be back, don't worry." He rubs my back in a comforting way he side smiles.

We finally finished up setting up the machine and we all just begin to have a good time. I adore hanging out with the people I love... love.... I said I love you to Cench. Thinking about that makes me feel so good. I knew I always felt this way I just never wanted to admit it out loud.

"Alright it's Stella's turn." Tana says finishing up her song. I laugh grabbing the mic, as soon as I get up my body starts to feel weird I let out an "ouu.". "Are you okay?" Cench gets up quick. I felt a pop, and then I look down and see a fluid streaming down my leg. I look up at them and they all look at me in shock. "Guys...." I start freaking out. "MY WATER JUST FUCKING BROKE." I yell out. Everyone starts screaming and rummaging around trying to get everything together.

I start to feel tight contractions all over my body, especially my lower back. I start inhaling and exhaling through my nose and mouth. Demi starts trying to rush me to the door. "No wait." I say stopping in my tracks. "What?" She says. "I need to change it looks like I peed." I look down at my wet pants. "Are you fucking serious Stella?" Cench laughs. "Yes." I say walking to my room. I'm in pain but I don't care, I refuse to look ugly giving birth. I change into a pink Juicy Couture track suit and put on my Ugg's.

I come out and Cench has all of the bags ready. Cench grabs the keys to my car since we have the car seat in there. Demi and Tana follow behind us in Demi's car. "Ahhhhgg." I wince. "You okay darling?" He says. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING ASKING ME IF IM OKAY?" I yell out. I moan in pain. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He keeps driving.

We get to the hospital and head straight to the ER they put me in a wheelchair and send me straight into the delivery room. I felt so many contractions and I was sweating really bad. The nurse tells me that I am not fully dilated yet so I have to wait it out. They put me in a hospital gown and I sit in the bed. "Ahhhhh." I groan. "You're going to be okay love, you're going to be a momma." Cench tried to comfort me.

Demi and Tana were in the waiting room calling people. I was breathing in and out as the contractions got worse by the hour. To me it felt like days have been passing, the process felt so slow. I kept changing positions and walking around the room but nothing was working. I felt beads of sweat coming down my forehead.

After a couple hours the doctor came in saying it was ready to start. I lay down and put my legs up at an angle. I begin to breath in and out. "Push." The doctor says. I begin to push the hardest I can to get it over with. Cench was holding my hand and I was squeezing it as hard as I could. I breathe in and out again "push." The doctor says . I push as hard as I could again. After a few pushes the doctor starts to ask me to push more gently. "Look you can feel the baby's head between your legs!" The doctor says grabbing my hand. I could feel her little head.

"Push once more." He says. I push and I feel my body go into relief. I hear a cry and all of a sudden my world got quiet. Nothing else made a sound but my baby. They immediately passed her to me and I held her in my arms. I look up at Cench, he was crying hard. He kisses the top of my head. "What's her name?" He asks in between tears. "Sophia." I smile. "Sophia." He repeats with a soft grin.

*A/N: I AM ABOUT TO PUBLISH ANOTHER FANFIC TOMORROW!!! SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!!! 🩷*