✰ CLUB ✰

Austin and I make our way back to my house. "You know I was really confused on why you would ask me to go out." He puts his hands in his pockets. "Why do you say that?" I ask opening the door. "I don't know, it was just out of the blue." He shrugs and smiles.

We step inside my house and it goes quiet as they see the man standing behind me. "Heyy guys this is uh... Austin... my high school boyfriend that just moved in next door." I say awkwardly. "Austin?" Demi says walking up to him.

"Demi? Yo what's up bro?" He daps her up. "Hey bro it's been a while... this is my girlfriend Tana." Demi reaches over to her. Tana walks over and shakes his hand. "So Stella does have a taste for fine men." She jokes. "Oh thanks, but to be fair she was the attractive one in the relationship." He jokes back.

"This is Nle my other bestfriend and his girlfriend Leah." I point at them. "Nice to meet you." He shakes their hand. "Alright so how about a pre game?" Demi says lining up some alcohol. "Alright but we gotta be quiet... Sophie is sleeping." I put my finger to my lips. They all nod in agreement.

    "Here." Leah passes me a drink in a glass. "Thank you." I smile taking a sip of the drink. The alcohol burns my throat and I let out a slight cough. "What the fuck is this?" I laugh. "My specialty." She winks drinking some of hers. "Wait pose you look so good!" Tana says taking a picture. "Look!" She says turning her phone and showing me the picture. "Send that to me! I'm about to post it!" I say. She nods sending me the picture.

liked by Austinbutler, Demimarsh, Nlechoppa, and 78,739,085 others

@Stellathestone: Neva had a bitch like me in your life...

@Demimarsh: SHE ATEEEE

@Tanamongeau: DEVOURED

@Leahhh: The mommy tits is OUTTT

@Austinbutler: I know...

@Flomili: HELLLOO THE CAPTION?!?

load comments...

After we pregame we hop into the car. My blood starts to rush to my head at the thought of seeing Cench after our big fight. He DID tell me he wouldn't come back if he walked out the door.

We pull up to the club and all of us head inside quickly trying to speed walk by the paparazzi. We walk in and head straight to the vip area. As soon as I sit down I immediately lock eyes with Cench. He was with his friends and had a girl on each arm. I bite down on my tongue trying not to react.

"Let's get some shots around the table!" Tana hypes. "WOOOO!" I say throwing my hands up. Austin smiles at me as the bottle girl passes around shots and puts the bottle in the middle of the table. "Cheers." I clink my shot glass with Austin's before swallowing it down. From the corner of my eye I can see Cench staring me down. I act like I don't notice which gives me an even bigger thrill.

After a couple shots I end up getting really drunk. "You wanna dance?" I ask Austin. "Of course." He smiles. We get up from our seats and head to the dance floor. I grind my body up against him and sway my hips. I occasionally flip my hair as his hands travel up and down my body.

I look over at Cench that is practically ignoring everyone around him now. His fist was clenched and his jaw was tense. Austin's hands were exploring every inch of my body and I was enjoying it. It started getting so intense that he began to kiss my neck. "You smell good." He whispered into my ear causing shivers to travel down my spine. I turn around to face him and I lean close to his face. Our lips were inches apart from each other as if we were hungry for one another.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine. His fingertips trail down my spine and go straight to my butt. We pull apart and I was hungry for more. It wasn't love at all, this is not what I felt with Cench. This was more like lust. "You wanna get out of here?" He whispers in my ear. I nod. Not caring about what Cench saw. He grabs my hand and leads me to the table to grab our things.

    As we walk out of the club I feel a set of strong hands grip onto my waist. "Where do you think you're going?" A familiar voice says. "Yo dude, hands off her." A drunk Austin says. "Or what?" Cench glares at him. "Cench leave me alone." I roll my eyes. "No way I'm having the mother of my child out fucking random dudes." He argues. "He's not a random dude he's my high school boyfriend." I shrug.

   Cench just stares at me with rage in his eyes. "Let's go home Stella." He says sternly. "N-no I'm going home with Aus-stin." I stutter and stumble over my words. "Stella you're drunk." He sighs. "And you're a cheater, guess that makes us even." I cross my arms and pop out my hip.

    Cench looks around in annoyance. "Alright that's enough." He says before I could even think I feel his strong arms pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. "Sorry mate, maybe next time." Cench pats Austin on the shoulder. "BYEEE AUSTIN." I wave and smile huge. Cench walks a couple steps down into the parking lot, he sits me down in the passenger seat of his car.

   "Where are we going?" I lean my head on the window. "We're going home, where we have a BABY." He fastened his seatbelt. "Says the one that was surrounded by women and went clubbing FIRST." I close my eyes while I argue because I felt as if everything was spinning. The whole car ride was silent.

   We pull up to the house and he helps me get out. "Alright just a few more steps." He holds me up and helps me walk. "You can't come inside." I say before opening the door. "Why not?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Because you're a cheater." I roll my eyes. "I'm not though." He shakes his head. "There's so much p-proof." I reply trying to stick my keys in the whole. "Come on let's just talk Stella." He sighs. I look at him and think about something that I will most definitely regret in the morning. "This can go about two ways..." I speak. He looks at me with hope. "You either fuck me good and stay, or you get going." I shoo him.