* MARVINS ROOM *

I wake up to a raging headache. I try to get up with my eyes closed but I'm being held down by someone warm. I slowly open my eyes and blink away my sleep. As my eyes adjust I see a man laying next to me. "What the fuck happened last night?" I slowly remove his arm from my body and sit up. I turn over to see who it is. My body shut down at the realization that I have Cench in my bed. What did I just do? I get up and put on my clothes.

"Cench, get the fuck up bro." I shake him awake. "Hmm." He groans. "Wake up." I pick up all his clothes. He stretches and rubs his eyes. "Get up Cench." I throw him his sweats. He sits up. "What's going on?" He rubs his temples. "Obviously this was a mistake, you need to leave my house." I say. "What?" He gets up and puts on his sweats. "You need to leave NOW." I look at him sternly. He tries to walk over to me and I just hand him his clothes before he can get anymore close to me. "Pack it the fuck Cench." I push him to the front door.

"Wait Stella can we talk please." He says as I push him out the door. He stood there with his clothes in his hands. "Call yourself a cab and never talk to me again." I state. Before he can say a word I slam the door in his face. I stand there still facing the door. I really need my friends right now just to recuperate my mind.

I call Nle, Tana, and Demi to come over. "Bro it's early in the morning." Nle groans. "Tana and I will be on our way." Demi says. "Just please come I'm panicking." I say. "Wait actually? Are you okay?" Nle snaps out of his mood and gets worried. "I just need to talk to someone about this." I sigh. "Alright I'll be on my way." Nle says. We all hang up.

I sigh and decide to take a shower and brush my teeth. I get into some comfy clothes and dry my hair. I decided to take some pictures for instagram because it's basically my job and I was really liking my outfit.

liked by Nlechoppa, lilbaby, Dukedennis, and 29,648,711 others

@Stellathestone: cool and collected

@Nlechoppa: like what? Like how?

@Dukedennis: fire

@Playboicarti: oh?

@Stellastonefan: all these men wildin...

load comments...

    After a couple minutes all three of them walk in through the front door with bags of food. "Yo Stella you good?" Nle comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. " I have to tell you guys something." They all look up at me worried. "Okay now you're scaring me." They all take a seat at the couch. I sit down with them.

"What's going on?" Tana looks at me worried. I pause for a minute trying to get all my thoughts in check. I didn't even know how to tell them. "You know how I got really drunk yesterday?" I finally speak up. "Yeah, you were pretty fucked." Nle nods his head in agreement. They all stare at me waiting for me to speak again. "Guys I fucked up really bad." I shake my head.