*BABY SHOWER*

I am getting ready for the baby shower, I have no idea how it looks, Cench just told me to dress really extra. My glam team GLAMS me the fuck up and I end up putting on a super sparkly dress that shows my stomach. Luna walks in and gives me a huge smile. "You look so cute." She says. "Thank you." I smile. I put on some flat shoes because I know my feet are going to kill me. "You ready to go?" Luna asks. I nod my head grabbing my phone and purse.

    "These are for you." She says handing me a bouquet of flowers from the table. "WOW these are beautiful." I grab them. "Cench sent them out for you." She smiles. We hop in the car and drive off to the place. I have no idea where this place is, what this place looks like, and how they managed to do it in such short time. We arrive to the spot and I couldn't believe my eyes walking in.

      It looked so beautiful

      It looked so beautiful. I was mesmerized and I couldn't of done it better. I absolutely loved everything about it he really put all his effort into it and it made my heart feel some type of way that he did this for me. Walking into the venue I felt even more excited.

    Cench walks up to me and gives me a hug

    Cench walks up to me and gives me a hug. "You look really pretty." He smiles. "Thank you." I blush. "The venue looks so amazing thank you so much." I say. "I really tried to make it big and flowery." He laughs. "And you got it." I laugh and nod. My family walks up to us from behind Cench and they each give me a hug.

     "Hi guys!" I smile. "This is really beautiful mija." My mom says looking around. "It's all thanks to Cench." I gesture towards him. "You did all of this?" My sister Mariana asks. "Yes, I didn't want Stella to stress out about anything." He says. "Well it looks great and you look great mija." My dad says giving me another hug. "Have ya'll met Cench?" I ask pulling away from the hug. "Yes we did, he made sure to personally pick us up which we appreciate." My mom grins.

    I smile at Cench. It makes me feel better that he really wants to be apart of all of this. After a couple minutes of chatting, my family sits at their table. Cench and I walk around saying hi to the guests that have already arrived. A couple minutes later my friends walk in along with Leah. I'm glad that Nle and her made up.

They walk up to me. "You look so amazing!" Tana smiles and hugs me. "You really do!" Demi daps me up. Nle gives me a side hug "you look good." He smiles. "Thank you guys." I smile. Leah just stands there popping her gum. "Hi Leah." I wave. "Sup." She says not even looking at me. Tana and Demi just look at me. "Where's Central Cee?" She asks twirling her hair and looking around. "Uhm he should be around here somewhere." I say looking around awkwardly. They all take a seat and I take a seat with them.