* FAMILY *

It's been 3 months and a half since I found out I was pregnant. I've been showing a little more now than I was before. I still haven't told Cench and I decided to not tell my fans either until I can't hide it for sure. I am back in Texas visiting my family about to break the news to them.

     I knock on the door of my childhood home with Demi behind me. Demi was a foster kid growing up so we were kind of the only family around her when she was going house to house. My mom opens the door and her eyes go wide when she realizes who it was. "ESTELLA! DEMETRIA!" She yells out in excitement hugging us both.

     "Hi momma, I missed you." I hug her back. "Hello mama Elena." Demi hugs her as well . We take our stuff inside and my dad was on the couch. "Hi dad." I say. He turns around quick "Estella? Mija how are you?" He gets up quickly from the couch and gives me a hug. "I'm good dad." I smile. "Here let me put y'all's stuff in the room." He says hi to Demi then takes our stuff.

        We sit at the couch and my mom comes with a batch of cookies in her hand. My mom is a baker, I recently bought her a bakery because I knew that was her dream. I paid off my dad's debt and put him in early retirement. It's always been my dream to do this for my parents.

      "Where's Anastasia?" I ask. Anastasia is my younger sister, she's younger than me by 4 years. "She's in school right now she's about to get out." She says sitting down in front of us. "And Mariana? How is she doing?" I ask for my older sister, she's older than me by a year. "She's doing good, she has a girlfriend so I'm never going to get a grandchild anytime soon." She sighs. Demi side eyes me.

      We sit and catch up for a bit and I end up stuffing myself with cookies. "I'm gonna call Mariana and let her know you're here." My mom says. Demi and I go into my childhood room and I take a picture in the mirror to post on instagram.

liked by Nlechoppa, Aboogievsartist, Cardib, and 36,467,295 others

@Stellathestone: in the house where it all started🎀

@Nlechoppa: lil calm fit

@Aboogievsartist: I'm in yo city hmu

@Stellaishot: NAHHH A BOOGIE?!????

@Cardib: you look good in anything mama🩷

load comments...

"I think you should definitely link with a boogie." Demi says looking at her self in the mirror. "Not thanks, not another rapper." I shake my head and wave my arms out. "Next time imma get myself a doctor." I laugh. She laughs and shakes her head at me.

     We go out to the kitchen and hang out with my family. After an hour or two not my sisters show up. "Ahhhh Stella!" They both rush over and give me a hug. "We missed you!" Mariana says. "I missed yall too." I give them a faint smile.

     After a while of catching up with everyone all together, I decided to build up the courage to tell them. I clear my throat as everyone is having their own conversations. They all stop to look at me. "I have something to tell y'all." I look down at my hands. I look up at Demi and she gives me a supportive nod.

      "So, uhm I wanna tell y'all that I was NOT planning to do this. ANY of this. Everything was very unexpected." I clear up before I say anything. "What's going on?" My mom says. "So I  was dating a uk rapper named Central Cee right?" I begin to explain. "Yes we are aware." My sister says. "Uhm, it's funny that you mentioned you not having grandkids mom." I try to make a joke out of it nervously.

     After I make the joke it clicks in my mom's mind. "Estella, are you pregnant?" She utters. I nod slowly ignoring everyone's eyes. They all gasp in sync. "Honey, how far along are you?" My mom stands up and gives me a hug. "About 3 months." I say hugging her back. I look at my dad that is just staring at the floor in deep thought.

     He notices me staring at him waiting for him to say something. "Congrats mija." He stand up and hugs me. "It's just a shame that you and Central Cee aren't together. It really hard to coparent." He says. "I know dad but I got it." I smile.

      "Have you told him?" Anastasia asks. "No, he doesn't know yet. I am planning on telling him soon though." I reply. "Don't tell him too late though cause it'll complicate things even more." Mariana says. "That's what I've been telling her." Demi agrees.  "You know what, you guys are right. I am going to text him. " I say pulling out my phone. "Right now?!" Demi asks surprised. I nod going into his contact and unblocking him.

TEXT MESSAGES:

ME: Hey...

FMBD: Stella? What's up?

ME: Are you back in the Uk?

FMBD: Yeah... why?

ME: I need to speak to you urgently...

FMBD: I'll book a flight right now.

ME: Nah, I just arrived in Texas. Book one for next week when I'm back.

FMBD: cool. Just booked

ME: I'll talk to you then.

* A/N: JUST A SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER! 🩷*