꙰ COACHELLA ꙰

ALBUM SONGS:

SUPEERMODEL (Sza)
THE WORST (Jhené Aiko)
LOVE ON THE BRAIN (Rihanna)
BUBBLE GUM (Clairo)
I'LL KILL YOU (SUMMER WALKER)
WASHING MACHINE HEART (Mitski)
KILL BILL (Sza)
DEAD TO ME ( Kali Uchis)
TE MATA ( Kali Uchis)
I HATE U (Sza)

I hop out of my Vanity chair and thank my Mua for glamming me up. Today is Coachella day!! I am so excited! Nle comes into my room with a big grin on his face. He comes up and gives me a friendly kiss on the cheek. Nle and I have that type of friendship where everyone thinks we are dating because of how touchy we are but we don't even flirt with each other.

"Hello miss Stella. How you feeling?" He asks in a cheerful tone. "I am so nervous." I laugh. "So are you gonna come on after or before me?" He asks. "Let me look." I take out my phone and look at the schedule. "It's me, I'm always first." I flaunt jokingly. "Man shut up." He nudges me playfully. "So which songs are you preforming?" He looks at himself in the mirror. "Uhm I'm gonna open up with kill bill and then go from there." I say grabbing my clothes that my stylist got me. "Alright well, I'll let you change. Good luck I'll see you on stage." He gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

liked by Nlechoppa, Dukedennis, polog, and 20,643,238 others @Stellathestone: YA AINT READY FOR ME!!

@Stellathestone: YA AINT READY FOR ME!!

@Nlechoppa: THEY AINT READY

@Dukedennis:😍
@Kaicenat replied: nah you glazing gang

@Jcole: fireeee

@Stonerstella: nah all these men in here is crazy

load comments...

    Right after I put on my clothes Demi and Tana barge in my room. Their faces are plastered with a look of worry. "What's wrong?" I ask. They look at each other not knowing who was going to speak first "Cench is here." Demi speaks. "Of course he is." I roll my eyes in annoyance. "He's also here with Yasmin." Tana adds. I groan in irritation. "That's not all... I heard he put the song of you and him in his album and he's talking mad shit." "See why does he have to be that way?" I cross my arms. "Yeah he's a fucking dick." Tana lights a blunt from her pocket and hands it to me.

      "You need to fire back at him, he's making a joke out of you." Demi says. I pull from the blunt before speaking. "What do you guys think I should do?".  They both look at each other thinking. "I got an idea... why not tomorrow you come over to my podcast and you could react to it. Like make a joke out of it. That way people don't think you're taking it to heart." She says. Before I could answer someone walks in "That's a great idea ." Tessa says with her arms crossed. "Tana I will contact your manager about it in a bit but Stella is on in 3 minutes." She says. Opening the door for us to head out.

    I head out back stage before going on. I look out at the stage and I spot him. He was standing there with all his friends and that girl. She was hugged up on him. My heart broke into pieces but I knew I had to get it together. I made sure to keep it sexy and slow. They introduce me and I come out.