Guardian Angel

[This chapter contains sexual assault, self harm, suicide, death, and drinking. I'm enjoying this story so much (ik that sounds bad of me to say considering how things are going in this story but still). Anyways, happy reading and let me know what you guys wanna see next!]

Lance looked up at his father with tears in his eyes as he held a beer bottle in his hand. His father walked towards him, a scowl on his face.

"Listen to what I say, son. You will do as I say and take your clothes off now," his father growled as Lance backed up into a wall.

"Dad, stop! Y-...you can't do this!" Lance cried as he slid down the wall.

"Take your clothes off now and get on the bed like a good boy. You don't want to disappoint God do you? He speaks to me about what he wants. He wants this. You need to be punished!" His father yelled.

"No! Please!" Lance screamed at his father.

Lance woke up from his nightmare, tears in his eyes. He gripped the sheets as he took deep breaths. The text chime from his phone drew him from his focus.

"Why are they still awake?" Lance mumbled as he picked up his phone, taking a shaky breath.

FORM VOLTRON!

Pigeon: ok but you dont understand keef

Keef: Are you even speaking English still?

HunkOfJunk: Yeah, I'm not sure I can back you up on this Pidge.

Pigeon: I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES

Sharpshooter: What is God's name is going on?

Keef: pls don't bring that "god" shit in here while I'm present

Sharpshooter: Why are you even here?

Pigeon: I invited him :) so we can all be besties

Keef: dont wanna be a bestie to someone who thinks a fictional higher power is real

HunkOfJunk: Maybe we should calm down guys.

Sharpshooter: Well I dont wanna be besties with someone who treats people like crap and keeps secrets.

Keef: ykw. y'all have fun being each other's besties but count me out. I can't stand being around someone with a stick up his goddamn ass.

Sharpshooter: You don't know anything about me so don't act like you do

Pigeon: Keith stop typing

Lance stared at the "Keef is typing..." message on the bottom of his screen. Keith was right, Lance was kinda being rude but he had a good reason.

Keef: I don't care about your fucking daddy issues or whatever. Everything you have ever said to me is uncalled for. I tried to be your friend and help you but you just pushed me away like I'm some sort of fucking freak. Don't act all high and mighty saying I don't know anything about you when you don't know SHIT about me, McClain.

Pigeon: Keith maybe you should just put your phone up

Sharpshooter: I'm sorry

HunkOfJunk: You're way out of line Keith

Pigeon: Keith what the hell is wrong with you?

Keef: Hey it's Shiro. Keith just left the house in a hurry so I was wondering if he said anything to you guys about going somewhere.

Pigeon: uh I would scroll up and read

Sharpshooter: Maybe we should go look for him. It's supposed to storm soon.