City lights and love

Shubman and Ishan came back home and as usual Ishan was quick enough to sleep and Shubman was unable to sleep. He kept on thinking about Sara and her face when that girl hugged him. He was wondering if Sara has the same feelings. He wanted to confess his feelings to her but was waiting for the right time. At the same time, he was thinking about the time when she will go back to London. Just four more days and Sara will be in London.
Thinking about all this, he finally fell asleep.

Next morning, Shubman heard a knock on the main door. He ignored it first thinking that someone would open it but the doorbell kept on ringing. Then he finally got up and opened the door.
A girl was standing there. Sara was there.
Shubman couldn't believe his eyes and thought it's a dream. So he touched her hand with one of his fingers.

Sara: what are you doing?

Shubman: are you real?

Sara: ofcourse I am. What do you mean? Are you still sleepy?

Shubman ( rubbed his eyes) : What time is it?

Sara: " Good morning Sara, how are you? Why don't you come inside?"
Shouldn't you say this instead of what you asked?

Shubman: Haha!! Please come in.

Sara: Did I disturb you?

Shubman ( stretching his body ):not at  all.

Sara ( in mind ): how can someone look so good right after waking up?

Shubman looked at her and found her already looking at him.

Shubman: Sara!! Kaha kho gayi?

Sara: haa?! Nhi ..woh...kuch nhi..

Shubman: Not that I didn't like seeing your face right after waking up but tumne kal bataya nahi ki tum aane wali ho aaj subah? Is Aditi also coming? Shall I wake Ishan up?

Sara: Nahi.. Aditi is not coming. But I came here to invite you.

Shubman: invite me? For what?

Sara: No.. not just you.. I'm here to invite you and Ishan to a party which I'm hosting. There will be only my friends.

Shubman: Par party kyu?

Sara: Going back in three more days if I don't count today. So just wanted a get together party.

Shubman: If that Sidharth is coming, I'm not coming.

Sara: What's your problem with him?

Shubman: He is the problem. So annoying!! Ughh!!

Sara: uff.. he is not coming btw.. Relax..

Shubman: Then I'm in..

Sara: Good! Can you tell Ishan about it as well? I've loads of things piled up to finish.

Shubman: Ofcourse I'll tell him.

Sara: Thank you... I've sent you the address.. See you there.

Sara went back and Shubman told Ishan about the party as well.

Scene shifts to a club Sara booked for the get together. She was looking nothing less than a goddess. She made sure to look that way only. She was wearing a red dress. She was greeting everyone there but her eyes were looking for that one guy who stole her heart.
That's when she looked at the doorway and there was Shubman and Ishan.
Sara quickly went there.

Sara: Hii guys!! What took you both so long to come?

Ishan: Traffic!!! Was stuck since the last 1 hour.

Shubman was too mesmerized by Sara's look that he was speechless.

Sara: Shubman and Ishan please come in.