First time (M)

Heyy! Guy's it's your author here
This chapter contains an whole ass smut and mature content. So if you guy's aren't comfortable you can skip it...

Also
Also
One of My dear follower @Darkgirl461
This is for youuu... 💜
Enjoyyyyy....

.............,...................................................................

I want you..

Bunn_ hmmm .. before he could even speak soft pair of lips smashed into his lips kook was kissing tae like no tomorrow.. and who is tae to say no ..

Tae kissed black with double passion.which leads to an hot makeout session.

Tae's lips then move towards kook neck sucking bitting marking each an every corner of his neck.  Whereas kook was moaning mess now . T_ttamhhhnn
P_ pplease_enghhhnnmnmm~

Tae's dick was hard rock would be an understatement . Tae changed the position now tae was hovering kook who was looking with his big doe eyes ..

Fuckkk his duality isn't a jokeee....
Looking all innocent while doing such unholy shitt turns me on even more..
Tae thought

"D_dadyyyy "

"Hmm"

"It's i_its o.hkk umm i_if youu don't wa-ant i_it " kook said shuttering looking down embarassed of his act.

" Shhh shhh noo noo bunny boi I do want it.. I want you soo bad that you can't imagine.. I would always dream fuckingg you make you all mine everyy night.. look at you makes me hard bunny boi.. I love you soo soo muchh darlingg~" kook was all red hearing tae confession.

Tae was now embarassed that he himself exposed him infront of his bunny.. but there's wasn't a lie though.. looking at his juicy ass my pant would get tight..

Tae made kook look up who was blushing mess hearing tae's word ..

" Bunny boi "

Kook look at tae into his eyes..
"You trust me baby boi?"

" Yess" a small soft voice could hear.

" Well well Then should daddy have his bunny cause now daddy is soo fuckingg hungry for his bunny" tae said leaning onto kooks neck  sucking sweet spots which he found earlier

"Ymmnnhhhhahhh esssdaddbhhh-dyyy~"
Kook moaned

That's it tae removed his shirts and blazer he was wearing throwing it at corner while kook was drooling over his body..

"It's all yours to have bunny" tae said chucking

Kook raised his hands feeling his daddy skin.. his fingers dancing from his chest moving down to his abs while tae  leaving a moann nghmmmm~ kook look at tae before moving his hands more down ..
But stopped just above his pants ... Kook looked up just to see tae throwing his head back biting his lips kook smrik the effect he had on his husband

"agrhhhhhh kook "

" Fuck "  tae groan in deep voice .

Kook unbuttoned tae's pulling his boxers in one go tae moan as cold wind hit hard member who was standing straight..

Kook was looking at it shocked from the size.. "daddy it's it's huge " he said

Tae chukcled listening the compliment
" Yeah and it's hard for you bunny suck it~" tae said with his sexy voice that could run chills down your spine .

And who is kook to say no!
He grabbed the dick with few pumps that made tae throw his head back and sudden pleasure.

" Fuckkkk BUNNY "

Kook was sucking tae like it's most delicious thing he would ever had.. while tae was on cloud nine

Bunny ahhhhh nngggg~
Tae was closed so he started to thrust in while kook was moaning and the vibration wasn't helping either handling to much pleasure wasn't easy for tae and he came in his mouth... With a loud yet deep moan ..

Kook swallowed the thing. And throw himself on soft mattress breathing heavily...

That was soooo good bunny tae said hovering him .

"Now it's my turn to love youu " saying this tae started to place wet kisses on neck to coming down to meet the cute pink nibbles that were craving for attention tae took them in his mouth sucking bitting marking all over while kook was so sensitive that he had tears  in his eyes from the pleasure he was feeling.

After playing with them tae removed kooks pants slowly teasing the bunny..

" Unghhhhh daddy please "

" Please what baby boy "

" Fuck me hard daddyyy"

" Fuckkkk BUNNY " tae was hard again the word daddy hearing of kooks mouth makes him hard .. soo yeah his member was again stood up proudly..

Tae pulled the pant quickly and position himself  front of tight pink hole before abusing that hole with his tongue.. tae slowly pushed himself in that caused both of them to moan from tightness and sudden stretch in little hole.. after relaxing and kissing kook comforting him tae again slide himself in ... Soon kook hole was full 🌝.

Tae waited and let kook adjust with the size.. tae leaned and capture those addicting lips into him... While started to move his hips .. slowly. distracting kook from the pain ... Soon kook was moaning in pleasure and tae increased his speed..

"Ahhhhh" daddy fasterrr mmmgggg

As you wish bunny"

"Fuckkkk your so tight "

With few more thrust tae came in kook hole filling him while kook came on his stomach.. exchanging I love you's.
....

Tae kissed kook forehead and layes beside him both catching their breaths ..untill kook moved closer to tae ears and whispered..

"Daddyyy "

Kook chuckled looking down

" Fuckkk"

" How about round two naughty bunny... This time I won't be easy"

" And who asked you to go easy"

" Fuckkkkkk bunnyyyyy"

......................,...........................................................

Heyyy! So I know I am messed up really bad at smut but bear with it.. also I so sorry for making you guy's wait my lazy ass is the reason.......
Thanks for watching and also my new followers wellcome 💜
Till then take care
Stay safe and healthy...
Love yahhh ! ...

Also comment what you want ready next ... Cause I m thinking to end this story soon sooo suggestttttt....

Tata ✨

This is too hottt to resist

This is too hottt to resist..... My heart omooo 🔥💯