Hyung's ✨

"Hyungggggggg stopp embarrassing me " the bunny pouting.

" Awww don't pout like that or else tae baby may lose his control" the handsome faced man said laughing afterwards.

"Hahahahahahha"  the other man laughed looking at the red couple..

" Hyungggggg we are going upstairs  " bunny said and dragged tae with him leaving his Jin and joon hyungs who were busy laughing their ass off .

..................................................................................

So u guy's might thinking what's going on actually when the newly couple came Jin and namjoon we're stunned to speak . I mean who won't the handsome youngest CEO was standing right in front of him with his little brother who was smiling nervously..

Jin hyung came back to sense when he saw kook waving his hands infront of him.  He quickly hugged him while scold him for not informing and being irresponsible.  Tae stood their watching both of them with soft smile .

Kook introduce tae Jin and namjoon were shocked but tae's eyes could tell how much deeply he has fallen for their bunny. Namjoon also met tae and asked some basic random questions and tae answered them without any hesitation..

They both accept tae and loved him already he was handsome still cute ... Jin told him to call him Hyung and requested to stay and ofcourse tae won't say no .. cause that's why he came over. 

They spend alot time chatting mostly embarrassing kook by telling his naught habits and moments 

..................................................................................

IN KOOK'S BEDROOM.

"Taetae u sit here I will. Come " ready to run

" Where are you going?" Stopped him holding his hands . Tae pulled him towards himself that caused kook to slammed on tae and both layed bed ...

Their eye's meet eachother look looked down avoiding the certain pairs of eye's.. but that eyes were stuck on him.

Tae made kook look towards him.
" Don't be embarrassed baby everything you do seems cute to me "

Kook looked at tae smiling showing his bunny tooth. 

" Can I kiss you" tae asked
And look just smiled before smashing his lips with tae's soft one the kiss was soft yet passionate and deep just love ...

After eating eachother kook break the kiss and moved towards tae's neck sucking and licking " hmmm arghhhhh"make sure that it would leave a big hickey visible to each and everyone...

Tae was enjoying what his bunny was doing. After marking tae's neck kook backed way looking at his work smiling cutely yet proudly..

Tae opened his eyes and chuckle. 

" What do you think you are doing ?" Tae asked teasing his bunny..

" Marking you has mine so that no other sult could lay her or his firlty hands on what's mine "  bunny said looking straight into tae's eyes ...

" Hot "  tae said

" Huh what- before bunny could react the hungry tiger had already started to suck him guess doing the same what kook did
But little bit wider kook turns his face providing more access to his daddy...

Nghhhhhh arghhhhhhh da-daaddyyy
Kook moan gripping tae hair throwing his head back in pleasure..

Tae backed away before kissing each and every work he made on kook's neck .
Kook's neck was all covered with hickeys that would atleast last for 15 days for suree. Tae smirked at his work and said mine..

Kook blushed looking down being all shy

Tae hugged him and both left to dreamland...

.................................................................

.
I know you guy's love meee
But
..
I love you more so here's another update ✨
Hope you like itt 💗
Vote ✅
Comment 💌

Let me know if you want me to continue story till they have kids and stuff with lots of fuckk ...

Or

Let's have a happy cute ending and end it here within 2 3 chapter!! ✨

Comment.... A or B

Lovee youuu babies 💗
Till then stay safe and stay hydrated, ❤️

💜