Boy Drama and Doodles

Once again, for the second day in a row, Eric had woken me up. This time I wasn't late so there was no need to rush through my morning routine. This made Eric annoyed. He is really impatient. He also didn't have my bras to look at this time, I had cleaned my room before I went to bed.

"Ok, I'm done." I said while slinging my book bag onto my shoulders.

"About time."

I rolled my eyes at him and began walking down the stairs. I entered the kitchen and mom was awake, her eyes popping out of her head. I had no idea why.

"Want something?" I turned around and asked Eric.

He shook his head no and I got an apple.

"Bye mom." I said while giving her a hug.

"Not so fast!" She said.

"Huh?"

"You two did something. Didn't you?"

"Did something?"

"You know what I mean! You both came down the stairs from your bedroom!"

"Oh!"

This all made sense now.

"Ew! Mom, you're gross!" I said.

I still laughed though. She thought we did that! Eric began to laugh also. Soon we were out the front door, in his car, and inside the school building. Eric followed me to Heather again. He didn't say he was going to follow me again.

"Hi. And not to you." Heather said the 'hi' part to me and the other part to Eric.

"Hi." I said back to her.

"Grouchy much?" Eric said to Heather.

"Don't you have some one else to follow around all day?"

"No."

"Can you stop now?" I asked. They are annoying and I wish they would at least try to get along.

"Whatever." Heather said while adding an eye roll.

"Hey." I heard a voice from behind me say.

I turned around and saw it was the attractive Jase. He was wearing khaki shorts and a light blue short sleeved shirt. His hair was tousled all over the place, looking like he put effort into his hair but not that much effort.

"Hey." I said back.

He then joined in on our group of people. I would say friends but I don't think that Eric and Heather can be considered friends just yet. Heather looked at me wide eyed in shock. Oh. I totally forgot to tell her about one of the hottest guys in the whole school asking for my number and then actually texting me more than once in one day. Eric just stood there and looked at Jase like he was breaking some kind of daily ritual.

We made small talk until the bell rang, telling us to go to class. The school day was full of annoying people, annoying teachers, and annoying school work. My whole day was full of annoying things. At least the first half which is now over. Time for lunch that will hopefully not be annoying too. Same with the rest if the school day.

Heather and I were the first ones to get to our table. We just had Eric to come for everyone to be present. Heather asked why Jase was talking to me and I filled her in. She acted the same way as she did when she thought Eric and I were dating, except sitting down.

Eric came shortly after Heather had finished with her happy dance and he explained that he had to finish up on some work from his last class. I still don't understand why Eric is still sitting with us during lunch.