The Hunt for Mrs. Claus

Scott told Neil and Laura about the de-Santification process and how he needs to find a wife before Christmas Eve. The couple were glad to help their friend by calling single women to help him out. Of course there was that, including the troubles Charlie had in school. But there was one more child in the house, a little girl named Lucy Miller, a 6-year-old with red hair and the brightest green eyes, even the warmest of hugs. Unfortunately, Lucy never got to meet Merry since she's an elf, but heard many things about her from her Uncle Scott and her older half brother Charlie. There was also a slight change in Scott, his gray hair turned brown and his beard had disappeared from existence, giving him the appearance of a slightly younger version of himself, plus the weight.

Right now, Scott was getting ready for a blind date with a woman Laura set him up with, staring down at an atrocious green sweater Neil lent him for dinner. "Neil, are you sure you don't have any other clothes I can borrow?" asked Scott, clearly not happy with the choice of wardrobe, "I mean, the idea of tonight is to attract a woman"
"What are you talking about?" asked Neil, unbothered by Scott's outfit
"I look like a limesicle"
"I think it makes you look hot"
Scott turned to Laura, "What do you think, Laura? Honestly, what do you think, huh?"
Laura had trouble answering, "I-I think it's what's inside that really counts"
Neil was offended by Laura's comment, thinking that she liked that sweater, but the woman said they'll talk about it later. After taking the minivan, offered by Laura, Scott was on his way to find a Mrs. Clause, which wasn't as easy as he thought.

Each date Scott Calvin went out turned out to be worse than the last. One in particular was a woman dressed from head to toe in Christmas attire, from a Santa sweater, Christmas themed jewelry, even dancing to Holiday music, even though there wasn't any in the restaurant. Another date was sleeping the majority of the time, the next couldn't care less, and the last seemed very unsure. This turned out to be a complete disaster, thankfully he had Charlie. The man kindly enters the teen's room to discuss the horrible dates he had, until something rather surprising happened. As it turns out, Charlie had a crush on a girl for a while, the feelings he had were rather surprising, but he wasn't complaining. Scott then noticed the snow globe sitting above his son's bed, the memories of Bernard handing Charlie that very snow globe the first time Scott and his kids arrived in the North Pole brought a smile to his face.

Charlie decided to turn in for the night, tucking himself in bed, as Scott placed the snow globe back and turned off the lights. The next morning, Scott decided to help Laura and Neil with the Christmas lights outside, with Comet supervising of course. In the reindeer's gibberish tongue, Comet points out that the lights weren't straight, much to Scott's confusion.
"What do you mean it's not straight?" he asked, "Sure, it's straight"
"Uh-uh" said Comet
"Maybe your head's crooked. You know, Prancer's not this picky"
"Yes he is"
Lucy comes outside with a smile on her face, making her way towards Comet with a sweet treat in her hands. Scott quietly tells Comet to keep his mouth shut so the little girl doesn't know he could talk. "Hey, Lucy, what have you got there?" he asked, his eyes looking down at the chocolate in Lucy's hands, "Oh, you gotta be careful with the sweets. He tends to overeat"
Lucy kindly hands Comet some chocolate before turning her attention to the man and asks, "Uncle Scott, are you Santa Claus?"
"What? Why would you ask me something like that?"
"Cause you have a reindeer, and only Santa has reindeer"

Scott laughs it off, "Nonsense. A lot of people have a reindeer"
Lucy wasn't convinced, raising a brow at the man in suspicion, "Name five"
The man was hesitant, even when Comet gave him a smirk and a side eye waiting for his answer. "Well," he said hesitantly, "Most of them are from Finland. I can't pronounce their names"
Comet wasn't a fan of the answer, earning a confused look from Scott who then said, "Besides, reindeer are too stupid to make good pets"
Comet growled before Lucy said, "Well, I think you're very smart" followed by a scratch behind the ear, much to the reindeer's delight.