2

"Joon was..." she paused, then didn't continue. I knew immediately what had transpired. Joon must have attempted to seduce her, and she had exited the room to regain her composure. What an admirable woman she is. I was in awe of how Joon managed to attract such a stunning yet virtuous woman. Being the only virgin among my two other friends, it was natural that I held a particular fondness for Elizabeth, who also remained chaste.

She must have sensed my understanding, as she hesitated, then said, "Joon told me you're also a virgin." I was taken aback, and stammered, "Err... yes. Why on earth would he share something like that with you?" She replied, "Joon actually holds you in high regard. He says you're a friend he truly trusts, unlike James. I mean, James is a good friend too, but he said he wouldn't trust James with me for even a minute. But James seemed like a really nice guy earlier."

How was I supposed to respond to that? James was indeed a good friend of mine, but I felt the need to caution her about James's potential behavior. So I simply said, "James is a nice guy, for sure. He just has a history of sleeping with a lot of women. And an attractive woman like yourself would undoubtedly be a prime target of his."

We sat down and began discussing other topics, and before we knew it, two hours had passed. We discovered many shared interests, including two friends from my primary school who are now her university classmates. It was incredibly comfortable being with her, and we found it easy to converse about everything.

By 3.30am, we were both pretty much ready for bed, so I wished her good night. She reciprocated, then hesitated before asking, "Is it true that you've never even kissed a girl before?" I wasn't expecting that, so I only nodded dumbly. Before I could comprehend what was happening, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and shyly said, "Well, that's a good night kiss, and you can't say that anymore." She quickly turned and ascended the stairs to her room.

I sat down on my couch, unable to sleep for most of the night. The scent of her hair as she pulled me close, and the warmth of her soft lips on mine as I experienced my first kiss, continued to replay in my mind.

The next day, by the time I woke up, it was already past 10. James and Kathy were obviously still asleep, having been up all night long 'working out', as James puts it. Joon had to drive out to drop something off with his parents, so it wasn't long before Elizabeth descended from her room to see me, still sleepy, staring into empty space.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Are you still dazed from your first kiss last night?" She smiled at me with a slightly amused look. When I stared at her blankly (since her words didn't really register in my head for a moment), she looked a bit concerned and came over to sit opposite me.

"Chris, are you okay with what happened last night or not? I'm sorry about the kiss. I hope you don't read too much into it. It's not anything more than just a good night kiss. Maybe it's because it was so late at night, or also because I really like you a lot as a friend, but I hope you didn't mind it."

As her words sunk in, there was a slight stab at my heart, and I realized with a sinking feeling that I was foolish enough to have developed a crush on my buddy's girlfriend. But I appreciated her honesty, and I really liked her as a friend too.

So I quickly replied, "Hey, it's no problem. Lots of guys don't have the privilege of having their first kiss with such a gorgeous girl like yourself. And don't worry, I definitely didn't mind it, nor am I going to turn into a crazy stalker. However, you've just managed to raise my expectations of a girlfriend to an almost impossible standard now. So if I'm single for the rest of my life, it's all going to be your fault."

We had a good laugh after that about meaningless things, and everything seemed to be alright. Except for the fact that deep down inside, I didn't mean a word I said. I couldn't help it, but I had a worrying feeling that I was falling in love with her.

By noontime, Joon had called to say he would be late as he had to run a few last-minute errands for his parents. So, James suggested taking a noontime dip before lunch. I could tell that he was eager to see Elizabeth in her swimwear. Kathy didn't seem to mind James' leering eyes, encouraging Elizabeth to join them. I didn't dare to join them, worried that my erection would be too obvious once I saw Elizabeth, so I excused myself, saying that the night on the couch had left my back sore.

When Elizabeth emerged from the bathroom in her bikini, I was relieved I had my berms on, or else it would have been painfully embarrassing. She wore a white bikini, which accentuated her petite body frame and flawless complexion perfectly. Snowy white skin, with a modest cleavage that teased without making her look promiscuous.

Her butt cheeks tapered down to her firm thighs and delicate calves, and she looked stunning. I think my heart must have stopped momentarily. James was whistling out loud when he saw her and said, "Joon is such a lucky bastard. You're really one sexy woman. You should wear that all day long instead of anything else, baby."

"Aiya, don't say these things. You wouldn't want to make Kathy unhappy, would you?" Elizabeth replied.

"Why would I be unhappy, honey?" Kathy chimed in, "James is right. You look really hot like that. I would be trying my hardest to get into your pants too if I had been a guy."

I could tell that Elizabeth was starting to feel uncomfortable, so I quickly said, "Guys, I'm starting to get hungry. Why don't you all go for a quick dip, then come back for lunch?" Once they left, I went into the bathroom to relieve my raging dick, and to give my face a good wash. Feeling a little guilty afterward for having jerked off thinking about Elizabeth, I sat down and started to check my mail.

Thirty minutes later, Elizabeth came into the chalet, her eyes red. She had obviously been crying. I don't think it occurred to her that she would bump into me, so she didn't really know how to respond. I asked her what was wrong, and she didn't really want to say. I was getting a bit uncomfortable that she was still in her bikini, so I reached into my bag and grabbed a t-shirt of mine for her to put on. She flashed me a grateful smile and thanked me.

Elizabeth: Thanks, Chris. I don't really know how to say this, and I don't really know what to say. I don't even know what to do

Me: I don't want to pry, and I don't want to pressure you. But it might make you feel better if you let it out. I promise not to tell anyone if you want to share with me, okay?